Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Avahra

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Avahra

  1. I just puked in my mouth a little. First off, pads are disgusting. Second off, RE-USEABLE ONES?
  2. activated charcoal gives you the shits, just sayin
  3. Blackmill has some incredible chill music
  4. Wreck it Ralph was an incredible movie. ALso, it reminded me of going in without lube. If you know what I mean
  5. Ho ho HO SHIT DOWN MY THROAT
  6. hahah that simpsons/family guy pic is awesome
  7. I think Peeknuckle turned me onto her as an artist. God I love her.
  8. I wonder what all the kids will ask Santa for?
  9. I loved this. The part about your name made me laugh so hard.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.