Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Avahra

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Avahra

  1. Saelem#1743 is mine. I'm a little late to the party
  2. Haha I don't think they're THAT bad. Def worse out there.
  3. Hey, it may just be a fat suit.
  4. This is one of the best wedding photos ever.
  5. I'll post mine later when I have it. Worked last night and it would seem it was worth it becaue Diablo was down anyhow.
  6. The above post is beyond true
  7. It creeped me out also.
  8. This is from my own facebook, get owned.
  9. I. Need. That. Cup.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.