Everything posted by Avahra
-
What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
I'm all for people being comfortable in their own body, more power to them. But If you're SO comfortable you post pictures of yourself in lingerie on a social networking site...you best expect negative comments- What are you listening to?
Ugh I hate lmfao I don't understand how they're popular.- The Odd and the Cool
I didn't meant offend- What are you listening to?
Your instructor was terrible. We got in a LOT of trouble for playing by ear.- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
I bet some of mankinds best work was thought up on a toilet.- What are you listening to?
First I need a piano.- The Odd and the Cool
Is that what you guys spend so much time in there doing?- What are you listening to?
Psh. I've been playing since I was 6. I could probably teach piano- What are you listening to?
If this is the right song and it looks like it is, it doesn't look terribly difficult.- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
I'm a sucker for piano covers of anything. I think it's because I had to sell mine when I moved to Miami and have yet to replace it. But this, this is awesome.Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- The Odd and the Cool