Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Avahra

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Avahra

  1. How do you all embed them like that?
  2. That's the best part of the song
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV1kx8KhQB4
  4. I have important things to say!
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M1KV3ltTFM
  6. Bam.
  7. My link
  8. That volcano picture is absolutely beautiful
  9. Oh, I don't know where I originally found the pictures, They're in my photobucket album
  10. The bookstore, why?
  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRnZtn1a9bM
  12. Since I have so many, I'll post them in small doses.
  13. That's what she said.
  14. Is this basically a place to post hilarious or unusual pics? If so, I have an entire photoablum

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.