Everything posted by Avahra
-
The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
Where are those rabbits from?- The Odd and the Cool
That is a beyond creepy table- Member Spotlight - Avahra
I had no idea until Siren sent me a message! And besides, Siren, Rose and I are your only ladies, you best treat us well or we'll leave you for greener pasture. MOOOO- Member Spotlight - Avahra
I know they're an ice cream bar but I don't think I've ever seen them for sale anywhere. Well, not that I'm trying super hard to find them.- The Odd and the Cool
- Member Spotlight - Avahra
No, just here. :3- The Odd and the Cool
I saw a woman the other day who had "Fu.ck it" tattooed right above her vajajay- The Odd and the Cool
Why on earth would you tattoo...THis goes down in the history books- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
Sorry Pk. Is this more your flavor?- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
- Diablo 3 BattleTag Thread
I like this image.- Diablo 3 BattleTag Thread
I put most of the stuff in my stash and have just been pulling out what I can wear when I level and then putting everything back. it's a very messy process- Diablo 3 BattleTag Thread
I have no idea the difference between either or. I think I put them in my stash so you can always hop on and I can throw them on the ground for youAccount
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.