Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Avahra

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Avahra

  1. THEY EXIST
  2. I'm all for people being comfortable in their own body, more power to them. But If you're SO comfortable you post pictures of yourself in lingerie on a social networking site...you best expect negative comments
  3. Ugh I hate lmfao I don't understand how they're popular.
  4. I didn't meant offend
  5. Your instructor was terrible. We got in a LOT of trouble for playing by ear.
  6. I bet some of mankinds best work was thought up on a toilet.
  7. First I need a piano.
  8. Is that what you guys spend so much time in there doing?
  9. Psh. I've been playing since I was 6. I could probably teach piano
  10. If this is the right song and it looks like it is, it doesn't look terribly difficult.
  11. I'm a sucker for piano covers of anything. I think it's because I had to sell mine when I moved to Miami and have yet to replace it. But this, this is awesome.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.