Everything posted by Avahra
-
The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
Nobody would understand that shirt- What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
Nothing kills a boner like the "I hate bjs" face- The Odd and the Cool
That girl has the worst ball licking expression ever. Don't look like you hate every minute of your ball licking, SAVOR IT.- The Odd and the Cool
That is the coolest bike ever. I wish had one,- What are you listening to?
- The Odd and the Cool
- What are you listening to?
Bogeh said he'd make a song for me. He did. I'm in love.- What are you listening to?
Ok,NIck. That song is super awesome.- What are you listening to?
- What are you listening to?
This website is called "Fuck music" It's songs for fucking apparently. I couldn't take it seriously I laughed so hard when it started out with "I wanna rimshot" fuckmusic.fm- Member Spotlight - ThermoNukePanda
I love these. I've always wondered where the panda thing came from- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
Tesla fighting a krakken- The Odd and the Cool
- The Odd and the Cool
Look at her wax that pole- Member Spotlight - eStalker
Haha these are so much fun.Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- The Odd and the Cool