Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

So many Gamercide Reddit users

Featured Replies

It needs to be a strap-on chicken. 

 

I already said I'm game for pegging. 

  • Replies 88
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just lol'd extra hard.

 

And the one difference between a forum like this and something like reddit, is this has moderation on who's on it. Reddit is full of assholes who'll shit in your cheerios if it suits them, whereas on a forum it's usually like-minded people who enjoy each other's company. Usually. 

 

That said, be classy man! Upgrade to pheasants. 

How are TURKEYS for classy?

 

Probably cheaper than pheasants. 

We give a lot if leeway here, but we certainly don't abide assholes.

 

You better abide my asshole. I'll be super offended if you don't. 

Special exception for you. ;)

Reddit and the like just never appealed to me. I like some of the random stuff that comes in here from members because I can make comments on it and have genuine feedback. Tons of random Internet stuff just never appealed to me. Especially when the comments are almost 100% flame wars.

Which is why reddit / facebook / pies will never kill forums for me.

Never use the F word

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.