April 10, 201313 yr comment_74250 I feel like having leather and mazola oil will be counter-intuitive. We may need to make separate sections. It'll be like a sexual field day. Report
April 10, 201313 yr Author comment_74251 Oh fat jokes huh PK.....Naw. It's called a Mazola Roll. Think of it as oil wrestling, but more sexual. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74288 I've never been pegged before. And I go by the whole, 'Don't knock it till you try it' philosophy. Bring it on, ladies! Report
April 10, 201313 yr Author comment_74291 I've never been pegged before. And I go by the whole, 'Don't knock it till you try it' philosophy. Bring it on, ladies! Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74292 If I use that as a buttplug, I can roleplay as a pig all day. Fantastic. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74296 Oh, furry roleplay?I could get into that. Baaaaaah baaaaaaaaaaaah BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74298 This could work out fantastically. Time to break this guy out. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74300 Sadly, I need to sleep for work in 5 hours. I will keep the horse mask on the ready though. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74311 Just saw this thread, and I've said it for the past few years now that reddit/facebook/twitter will kill forums. I've been saying that until I'm blue in the face. Now with that said, the reason why I don't post stuff I see on reddit is mainly because like you said a lot of people on here are already on reddit and they have already seen it. On top of that there isn't enough people viewing the forums that I think I should post. I can post and post until my fingers hurt and get one view. So for me it doesn't seem worth it. I hate being let down when I think I post something of worth and there is no response, so I've pretty much had enough. Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74312 and i see the topic turned sexual so I wouldn't mind if pk dressed up like the miz and cut a hole in his trunks Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74314 If you put a sheeps hind legs in fire boots it cant run anywhere Report
April 11, 201313 yr Author comment_74319 The Miz just wears tight shorts. I can have that and a pair of scissors over in no time. Report
April 11, 201313 yr Author comment_74325 I'm going to do cartwheels and front vault flips. Then I'm going to say. . . Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74333 I don't believe sexual is quite the word. We are at the kink stage now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.