April 8, 201313 yr comment_74107 Chicks with dicks does nothing for me Oh they would if you'd let them.... Report
April 8, 201313 yr comment_74109 Oh they would if you'd let them....I get all the excitement back there i need at my age with a physical Report
April 8, 201313 yr comment_74115 Why did this suddently go from reddit to chicks with dicks...... .... seriously.... ..... somebody didn't take the right turn. Report
April 8, 201313 yr comment_74116 I followed PK's link and there were photos of women with willys.....and one had a guy gladly using it Report
April 8, 201313 yr Author comment_74121 Was there? Must have been posted today. When I linked it at first, it was fairly tame. Guess I should have stuck a disclaimer on the link. Sorry. lol Report
April 9, 201313 yr comment_74128 There's links to Spacedicks and spaceghetto on here. If you go to those expecting nice links, you must be new here. lol Report
April 9, 201313 yr Author comment_74133 Do not click. Trust PK. NSFW and definitely not safe to look at around children, even if it's just 'art'. Report
April 9, 201313 yr Author comment_74160 I wouldn't even have it in a box inside of my basement. Only because I'd never want to explain why I owned something like that. haha Report
April 9, 201313 yr comment_74161 I wouldn't even have it in a box inside of my basement. Only because I'd never want to explain why I owned something like that. hahaMy concern is it coming to life in the middle of the night and doing godawful things. Report
April 9, 201313 yr comment_74166 I'd display it on Christmas with hopes the mother in law wouldnt stay Report
April 9, 201313 yr comment_74167 I readily admit I don't post as much as I should/could. But I don't do reddit either so I WILL BE MORE ACTIVE sexually no wait fuck Report
April 9, 201313 yr comment_74169 Well if you dont mind chicks with diks like spawn said they would help Report
April 9, 201313 yr comment_74170 You know, I see so much genitalia at my work taht it doesn't even interest me anymore. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74239 Avahra is right. This place needs more sexuality to spice things up. I'll bring the leather. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74244 This is already looking good. Midgets and leather. A very promising start. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.