July 1, 201016 yr Author comment_12707 well I said I would close it at midnight, so I would still like to be fair to everyone.You will see in the morning then i guess. lol Report
July 1, 201016 yr Author comment_12708 Winners will be posted here at 12 CSThttp://skylark95.webs.com/contests/06-30-2010.htm Report
July 1, 201016 yr Author comment_12711 Results are up...If you won, be sure and send me a PM and I'll get you your prize.http://skylark95.webs.com/contests/06-30-2010.htm Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12712 hmmm, mcmuffin is my friend and was trying to get me to change it to around $250, he signed up to put in his guess to spite me, it unfortunately worked Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12714 Hell of a contest, man. Thanks for throwing it for all of us. Congratulations to the winners, too. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12719 Dang, almost won! Awesome contest Sky, looking forward to the next. Congratulations to the winners. Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12735 Holy ****! That's a lot of ******** money in that jar! 2nd lowest bidder, : D Report
July 3, 201016 yr comment_12869 Holy crap I can't believe that much was in there. It must be all quarters! Report
July 5, 201016 yr comment_12934 Sweet, I got somewhat close. I knew an 11 pound jar must have quite a nice sum of money in it. I'll PM my Arcade game choice later.Thank you for the awesome contest, Sky! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.