June 16, 201016 yr comment_11425 This Contest has endedResults may be found here.This is my first of 2 Summer Contests that I will be doing and I plan to make them both a little interesting. So without further to do... watch the video and read the rules below. Good luck to everyone!! The video above has most of the details, but I will also summarize them here...Contest Description:Your goal is to guess at close as possible the amount of money I have saved up in the jar shown in the video.You may post your guess either here in this thread or PM me with it if you don't want others seeing it.RulesYou can receive one hint (the height, width, circumference, or weight) via PM, you just have to send me a PM asking what hint you would like.Everyone is on the honor system here, so there is to be NO SHARING of hints that you receive from me.If you guess the same amount as someone else, you will be required to guess again.Also, please don't go to google and try and find the jar's dimensions.PrizesFirst Place: 1600 MS Points or 3 Months of Xbox LiveSecond Place: $5 XBL Arcade game from Amazon.comIf anyone has any questions, post them here and let me know. Also, if someone who cannot redeem codes wins this contest (i.e. out of US), I will try and think of an alternative prize of similar value.This contest will end on 6/30/10 @ 11:59 CST Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11430 the hints wont help much due to the different coins so im just going to guess $27.46 Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11437 Guessed via PM. No "Bob Barker, what was the last amount again? Yeah I'll shunt that mother****er and go one dollar higher." going on here. lolCool contest, Sky! Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11439 I messaged you on youtube for my hint, would you rather PM me here or on youtube? Report
June 17, 201016 yr Author comment_11441 I messaged you on youtube for my hint, would you rather PM me here or on youtube?Here is preferred because I don't usually check my youtube inbox, but I'll go check it now and pm you back here. Report
June 17, 201016 yr Author comment_11520 So far I have 8 people...InfernoParadoxAudaciousKevinPeeknuckleTowncryerElite EffectCodySajamGreen GrenadesIf you have have guessed and are not on that list. Let me know. Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_11551 i also sent via PM, thanks for the contest. i really have no idea though, spent about 10 minutes in my head trying to make some calculations. nice contest dude. Report
June 19, 201016 yr Author comment_11697 Just an update on who I have entered so far...ARMISTICErjAudaciousKevinBanstyleCHINESE BABOONCodyDateranothElite EffectGreen GrenadesInfernoParadoxPeeknuckleSajamStealthyShadowsSycoYAFFTowncryer Report
June 19, 201016 yr comment_11705 Why not just make the list in the OP and edit new names into it? Report
June 19, 201016 yr Author comment_11714 Why not just make the list in the OP and edit new names into it?Because... well... ummm, ya!Actually, no idea why i didn't originally do that. I'll do that now. Report
June 19, 201016 yr comment_11719 Because some people click the arrow that takes you to the newest post. They wouldn't see the edited in names, unless they knew the OP was edited beforehand. Report
June 25, 201016 yr Author comment_12193 Just a reminder, this ends next Wednesday.CURRENT ENTRIES:ARMISTICErjAudaciousKevinBanstyleBiometricCHINESE BABOONCodyDateranothElite EffectGreen GrenadesInfernoParadoxPeeknuckleSajamStealthyShadowsSycoYAFFTowncryer Report
June 25, 201016 yr comment_12218 ill give it a try.... lol...... 5 DOLLA FOOT LONG.i feel stupid but cant find the darn "PM" option <.< Report
June 25, 201016 yr Author comment_12231 i feel stupid but cant find the darn "PM" option <.<http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?app=members&module=messaging§ion=send&do=form&fromMemberID=5 Report
June 25, 201016 yr comment_12243 now im realy ocnfused"[#10223] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system." Report
June 25, 201016 yr Author comment_12252 lol, strange... just click the open letter under my name then... Report
June 26, 201016 yr Author comment_12284 Well I think I may have found why... I'll have to point this out to PK and/or Spawn and see if they can shed some light on it.pmerror.png Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.