June 26, 201016 yr Author comment_12293 I sorted some stuff out and got kira added... so here is the updated list...http://skylark95.webs.com/contests/06-30-2010.htm Report
June 27, 201016 yr Author comment_12336 and now my pm works =D... ty mystery manYou can thank PK for that... lol Report
June 29, 201016 yr Author comment_12521 I plan on cashing this in today, but will not reveal the winner until Wednesday night. To be honest, I don't know how much is in the jar either. lol Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12523 I'm always cashing in coins and I use a jar in similar size to yours.. but it really could be any amount. Quarters/dimes/nickles all essentially take up the same space. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12527 To be honest, I don't know how much is in the jar either. lolIn the video I thought it looked like one of those electronic counting jars with tape over the number. lol Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12555 Are you taking it to the bank, or one of those machines at a store?I have over $100 in coins, but seriously do not want to roll them all up. On the other hand, I also don't want to be charged a large fee, for a machine to count it all for me. lol Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12563 Are you taking it to the bank, or one of those machines at a store?I have over $100 in coins, but seriously do not want to roll them all up. On the other hand, I also don't want to be charged a large fee, for a machine to count it all for me. lolYeah, Sky, if you use a coin counting machine, be sure to write down the actual amount before the deduction, as they could take a significant amount if the jar has a lot of money in it. Report
June 29, 201016 yr Author comment_12589 Already got it done... my bank does it free of charge. Report
June 29, 201016 yr Author comment_12590 In the video I thought it looked like one of those electronic counting jars with tape over the number. lolI don't trust it... lets just say it was off. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12595 Already got it done... my bank does it free of charge. Mine does, too, but they want me to roll it all up. Screw that. lol Report
June 29, 201016 yr Author comment_12596 Mine does, too, but they want me to roll it all up. Screw that. lolThat is dumb... I just brought in may jar and they took it as it. Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_12597 I may double check. I had asked a friend who used to work at the bank. They may have changed their policy on it.An extra $100 right now, would be nice to have. Report
June 30, 201016 yr comment_12626 soooooo you should toally post how much was in the jar. cause it would give me something to kinda do for a little bit Report
June 30, 201016 yr Author comment_12630 soooooo you should toally post how much was in the jar. cause it would give me something to kinda do for a little bitYou will find out tomorrow night. Report
June 30, 201016 yr Author comment_12634 I'm posting a copy of the actual receipt tomorrow so there is proof in the number. Also got a spreadsheet made that states how much each person was off by. For now lets just say I am happy with the amount it was. lol Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_12696 guess ill find out tomorrow when i wake up xD.. already 11:15pm lol Report
July 1, 201016 yr Author comment_12704 i will guess $256.36added ya...I'll reveal the winners in an hour. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.