June 14, 201016 yr comment_11090 Tam would totally use this Fitness game. We even have the original Yourself Fitness for the PS2. If she wants it .. we'll get it, but so far I haven't seen anything that makes me want to replace a controller. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11091 Kinect knows your height and weight by simply scanning you.SKYNET!! Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11092 Well clearly based on these responses, Kinect isn't for us. It's for the Wii crowd. For me though, everything depends on pricing. They BETTER tell me what I want to hear.My problem with this it that it's trying to recreate the Wii from it's launch date. .. That was, what, 3 or 4 years ago? .. come on Microsoft .. you're leading the console wars .. I expected better from you. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11093 I am guessing separate.The fitness game already looks dumb... lolrip off Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11095 ooo .. sexy Asian girl and Bel Biv Devo .. I'M SOLD!!!That dance game actually looked cool, but still not for me. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11096 come on Microsoft .. you're leading the console wars .. I expected better from you.They aren't leading the console wars, Wii is. That's why they are doing this. Like Wii, though, I'm not against trying it out if they price it like Wii did. On the cheap. Not typical for MS to do cheap gadgets. I guess we'll find out soon enough. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11097 I say MS is leading the console wars because it is true that Nintedo is outselling them .. but more people are playing a 360 or PS3 than their Wiis. I get what their doing but they are ignoring their core .. and VERY loyal market. No one that is interested in Gears 3 will care about any of these Kinect games Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11100 I hope the next forza still has controller.. using kinet looks hard. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11104 what did he just say about shipping it to us?Everyone who was in the audience receives a free one i guess. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11106 F*** voice commands, I'm still going to use a controller. I'm not talking to my damn Xbox lol.Probably a good thing, cause I don't think it will hear your whispers in the night calling out to it. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11107 oh .. so a bunch of people that got invites .. not us commoners Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11108 Metal Gear Rising looked good but I wished it was more like the other games(since I never got to play anyone). Halo, Gears, and CoD looked like Halo, Gears, and CoD. Kinect games looked liked like more advanced stuff that the Wii has been doing for years. Sure it is a little advanced, but they will still end up being as "Fun once, but not much more then that" as Wii games. Color me extremely unimpressed. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11110 Well clearly based on these responses, Kinect isn't for us. It's for the Wii crowd. For me though, everything depends on pricing. They BETTER tell me what I want to hear.Five hundred and ninety-nine US dollars. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11112 ****** Mandy where the hell did you come from?? .. I was distracted by my twitter feed getting overran with E3 stuff. hahaha Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11113 .. If I can make a Star Wars reference .. and I will .. Microsoft at E3 2010 was as exciting as watching Episode 2 Attack of the Clones Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11114 oh .. so a bunch of people that got invites .. not us commonersI think it was Microsoft's way of saying "Sorry for making you sit through 5 hours of boring Kinect promos". Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11116 Nice that it's the same price as the current models, won't be so bad if/when I have to get a new one to upgrade. But they didn't say if it came with Natal, they just said that the hard drive is bigger and it has built in WiFi. I've already bought a bigger hard drive (120GB) and a wireless network adapter. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.