June 14, 201016 yr comment_11056 What will MS have in-store this year?Watch and see:http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/events/e3/briefing.htm Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11059 I know!!! it was supposed to start at 10 .. 1pm my time (yes I do have my own timezone) .. I got a Cliff bar and a couple imported beers and sat down and got ready to watch and now I have to wait longer!!! DAMN YOU MS!! I hope it's not filled with a lot of "Natal" or "Kinetic" crap .. I'm sick of hearing about this project and Sony's Move too .. Okay .. we get it .. spend $100 for 30 minutes of fun, and flail around like idiots before going back to the controller and never using it again. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11061 I'm watching the GTTV Pre show, and Geoff says they will have a lot of games at the start for the hardcore crowd. So, maybe the Kinect crap is in the last few minutes, lol. I'm sick of hearing about it too. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11065 CoD DLC is timed exclusive to Xbox 360 for next three years. OOF! Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11067 Okay all you Natal haters can turn it off now. I'll inform you when it's over. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11068 OHSHI Halo Reach has space combat!!!!!!!!!1Please please please let there be a multiplayer space battle mode a la Star Wars Battlefront 2. I've always wished there would be one, just replace the ships with Halo type ones like pelicans, and make the motherships covenant cruisers and the UNSC gunships. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11071 Natal has a rotating neck and can TRACK YOU as you move around. WE LIVE IN THE FUTURE! Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11072 Gears did look cool but it was nothing I haven't seen before (in Gears!!). I've always thought Natal (or Kinect) was sort of cool but it's not worth spending $100 bucks to simply replace my controller. .. I can not for sports or ESPN. .. XBOX .. .. I'm YELLING AT YOU!!! XBOX .. HEAR ME!! .. shut up! Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11073 F*** voice commands, I'm still going to use a controller. I'm not talking to my damn Xbox lol. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11074 Natal has a rotating neck and can TRACK YOU as you move around. WE LIVE IN THE FUTURE!the future from 5 years ago .. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11075 F*** voice commands, I'm still going to use a controller. I'm not talking to my damn Xbox lol.oh come on Kev .. it'll keep you company during those lonely nights .. obviously I really REALLY don't care about ESPN.. suck it MS .. you fail for this one!! Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11081 I hate kids Lol! I'm laughing my *** off because of this Kinect demo. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11082 I turned it off after about 10 minutes of Natel. It is really cool (more than I thought it would be), but I'm probably not going to spend money for it.Anyhoo... here is my other opinions...Call of Duty Black Ops will at least get a rent from me... Looks better than World at War already.Gears of War 3 looks like a copy paste from the last game, but with a different story. Will probably rent.Halo Reach..........OMG!!!!1! SPACE COMBAT!! Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11085 I think I see a pattern. All of the female demonstrates in the Natal demonstration are annoying as hell. lol Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11086 I'll admit Kinect Adventures would make a great party game... but I bet would get old fast. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11087 I'm not sure about this Kinect demo. .. are these seprate games or are they all the games that will be available if I buy the Kinect camera Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11088 I'm not sure about this Kinect demo. .. are these seprate games or are they all the games that will be available if I buy the Kinect cameraI am guessing separate.The fitness game already looks dumb... lol Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11089 Well clearly based on these responses, Kinect isn't for us. It's for the Wii crowd. For me though, everything depends on pricing. They BETTER tell me what I want to hear. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.