Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide's Cleanest Contest Ever!

Featured Replies

http://gamercide.org/?p=1468

Another month has passed and that means it's time to giveaway more cool stuff here at Gamercide!

During my perusing of the internets, I occasionally stumble across something so awesome that it begs to be given as a prize. This month's contest is quite possibly the cleanest contest that I've ever sponsored, and the prizes this month are guaranteed to keep you fresh!

Behold! A handmade creation that inspires awe in the hearts of Star Wars fanboys everywhere!

solosq.jpg

I know, I know. I'm speechless too! What is cooler than a bar of soap that looks like Han Solo encased in carbonite? That's right! NOTHING!

TWO lucky winners will receive one (1) bar of this incredible soap. A third person in the contest will receive the runner-up prize of their choice of any $5 XBLA game! That's right! THREE WINNERS THIS MONTH! Woot!

All you have to do is leave a comment below. It's that simple. No silly caption contests and no picture posting requirements! You have no reason not to enter!

The winners will be chosen at random on FRIDAY JUNE 11TH which will give everyone plenty of time to enter. Tell your friends, tell your enemies, but don't tell Boba Fett. You wouldn't want him to steal your prize. Your cleanliness is more important than him claiming his bounty anyways, right?

*fingers crossed for the han solo bar*

Han: Hey, Your Worship, I'm only trying to help.

Leia: Would you please stop calling me that?

Han: Sure, Leia.

Leia: You make it so difficult sometimes.

Han: I do, I really do. You could be a little nicer, though. Come on, admit it. Sometimes you think I'm all right.

Leia: Occasionally, maybe... when you aren't acting like a scoundrel.

Han: Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that.

[Han starts to massage Leia's hand]

Leia: Stop that.

Han: Stop what?

Leia: [timidly] Stop that. My hands are dirty.

Han: My hands are dirty, too. What are you afraid of?

Leia: Afraid?

Han: You're trembling.

Leia: I'm not trembling.

[Han moves in closer]

Han: You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.

Leia: I happen to like nice men.

Han: I'm a nice man.

Leia: No, you're not. You're...

[they kiss]

**crosses fingers for awesome prize**

I hereby nullify my entry to this contest because I won one of the XBLA codes from your lazor battle thread. :D

I hope whoever gets the soap preserves it somehow, and doesn't rub Han in the places of no sunshine. lol

I hope whoever gets the soap preserves it somehow

they could always freeze it in carbo....

nevermind.

  • Author

And we have winners!!!!!

randomyf.png

Stealthy and GG win the bars of soap. Mandy wins the $5 XBLA game from Amazon.

Congrats to everyone involved. I will be PM'ing you for your addresses to send out these prizes. Cheers and have a great weekend everyone!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.