May 26, 201016 yr comment_9724 So it seems that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, a Victoria Secret model, is replacing Megan Fox as Sam's love interest in Transformers 3. Someone needs to get the girl a sandwich or two before Megatron uses her as a toothpick. Sad to say, but I think people will miss Megan in this one. Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9728 NOOOO! This makes me sad, stupid Michael Bay. He can't do anything right. His movies are just explosion after explosion, lol. I'll still watch the movie, but this was a stupid move on their part. I heard there was trouble between him, and Megan. So, that was probably why she quit/was replaced. Report
May 26, 201016 yr Author comment_9739 As long as we still have Optimus Prime... lolLet me know when he shows up in the live action films. The wanna-be we have gotten isn't doing it right. Optimus doesn't have LIPS!!! Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9755 Why does Michael Bay get to keep making movies?! D:because Michael Bay knows how to make money .. Transformers 1 and 2 are some of the worst movies I have ever seen .. BUT ... enough people went to warrant another. Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9769 NOOOO! This makes me sad, stupid Michael Bay. He can't do anything right. His movies are just explosion after explosion, lol. I'll still watch the movie, but this was a stupid move on their part. I heard there was trouble between him, and Megan. So, that was probably why she quit/was replaced.Michael Bay would kick the **** out of you. Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9777 because Michael Bay knows how to make money .. Transformers 1 and 2 are some of the worst movies I have ever seen .. BUT ... enough people went to warrant another.Agreed. The Box Office figures are all that matters. Report
May 30, 201016 yr comment_10002 I'm no fan of Megan Fox, but I'd rather look at her than this Rosie chick Report
May 30, 201016 yr comment_10004 I'm no fan of Megan Fox, but I'd rather look at her than this Rosie chickI was thinking the same thing. Report
May 30, 201016 yr comment_10014 Shes getting a lot of hate from various sites, which I don't understand. I like her, I just prefer Megan. If someone has to replace her, I guess Rosie will do. Report
May 31, 201016 yr comment_10031 Michael Bay would kick the **** out of you.Uwe Boll would kick the crap out of Michael Bay. Anyone who makes a movie where the main character's name is "Farmer" is infinitely better than someone who puts testicles on a robot. Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_10061 Uwe Boll would kick the crap out of Michael Bay. Anyone who makes a movie where the main character's name is "Farmer" is infinitely better than someone who puts testicles on a robot.Not really Uwe Boll is a piece of ****, boohoo he put balls on a robot who gives a ****. You still saw it didn't you? Most everyone did. Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_10064 balls on the robot didn't bother me so much. robots dryhumping, maybe a bit. what killed it is what he did to the matrix. also, why would soundwave need to hook into a human sat? i watched it, i'll watch the next one, we all will.....but man, he took so many unneccessary liberties.....(elipse) Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_10071 I haven't seen any of the Transformer movies. Not for any other reason, than I rarely see movies at all. lol Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_10076 Not really Uwe Boll is a piece of ****, boohoo he put balls on a robot who gives a ****. You still saw it didn't you? Most everyone did.Nope. Uwe Boll is the man. Not going to budge on this one. He takes so much crap from the world and STILL rolls out new crap (and yes, it's crap, but I'm a connoiseur of crap!!!). And no, I never watched Transformers 2. I watched the first one and after that I refuse to watch further installments. The movie blew, but that's just my opinion. Report
June 1, 201016 yr comment_10103 Nope. Uwe Boll is the man. Not going to budge on this one. He takes so much crap from the world and STILL rolls out new crap (and yes, it's crap, but I'm a connoiseur of crap!!!). And no, I never watched Transformers 2. I watched the first one and after that I refuse to watch further installments. The movie blew, but that's just my opinion. Riden the wagon. Report
June 1, 201016 yr Author comment_10105 Gamestop can get the true essence of the Transformers right with their ads for War for Cybertron. Bay has had 2 feature films and millions of dollars and STILL can't get it right. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.