Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Megan Fox Replaced in Transformers 3

Featured Replies

Megan Fox got the part in TF because she WASHED MICHAEL BAYS CAR AND GOT ALL SOAPY for him.... That was her audition.

New girl? She SHOWS UP IN ALMOST TRANSPARENT LINGERIE.... for her audition.

I think I see a trend.

Also... obligatory F**k Michael Bay.

Nope. Uwe Boll is the man. Not going to budge on this one. He takes so much crap from the world and STILL rolls out new crap (and yes, it's crap, but I'm a connoiseur of crap!!!).

And no, I never watched Transformers 2. I watched the first one and after that I refuse to watch further installments. The movie blew, but that's just my opinion.

Actually, I just watched a Uwe Boll movie recently that I thought was decent. Completely crossed lines, but it was a fairly decent movie. It's called Rampage.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.