May 24, 201016 yr comment_9499 I feel that nobody likes me, because my posts seem to get little response, if any at all. Perhaps they are not interesting. So.. anyone have any advice, on how I can become a better, more interesting poster on the Gamercide forums? I would like to contribute more to the forums, but not sure how exactly. Report
May 24, 201016 yr comment_9501 Try contributing more to conversations already in full swing rather than starting new ones, especially ones about anime stuff that only a small group of us really talk about. And you're cool with me, we could always use more people to discuss anime with. Also, if you get messed with or see someone else getting messed with, it's usually all in good fun, we are a very friendly community. Report
May 24, 201016 yr comment_9503 I like you dude, you seem pretty cool. Just keep doing what you're doing. Like Kevin said, jump into some threads that have already been started. That's a great way to meet some people, and get some good conversations going. Kevin already likes you, you guys are anime freaks. Which isn't something I know much about, so that's why I don't post in some of your threads, lol. I'm lost when it comes to that. Report
May 24, 201016 yr comment_9508 I know what you're saying, DoF. It's not easy to break into a community that's been together a few years. We like you, though. You haven't done anything wrong or anything. Just keep being yourself. That's really the only advice I have.Next time you fire up Borderlands, send me an invite. I'll help you with a few of the achievements you're missing, and we can get to know each other better. Also, feel free to join any open Xbox LIVE party I am in. Report
May 24, 201016 yr comment_9510 Trust me, no one here dislikes you at all. It's just that sometimes people aren't interested in what you are interested in (for instance, anime). There is a very small group here that are really interested in anime like you are. AudaciousKevin is one of those people that are really interested in anime. Hell, I'm interested in it to some extent. Just keep doing what you are doing man, and get in on some conversations already happening too. The fact that you are attempting to get to know people after a unsuccessful experience so far has made me like you already. Most people would probably just move on without saying anything. Report
May 24, 201016 yr comment_9512 Mention the word Halo and I'll be all up in your conversation If we didn't like you, you would be well aware of it by I would have sent Elite Effect to give you a booty spanking. Two birds with one stone for the win! Report
May 24, 201016 yr comment_9513 Mention the word Halo and I'll be all up in your conversation If we didn't like you, you would be well aware of it by I would have sent Elite Effect to give you a booty spanking. Two birds with one stone for the win!Now Bogey, you know you're the one that likes to give the spankings around here....(He likes to spank people, and pretend they're Master Chief. Poor guy, he just can't help it!) Report
May 24, 201016 yr comment_9514 Uncle Twinkletoes is on his way to kick your ***!! GG will hold you still since he's into that kind of stuff and you'll be receiving Gravy Biscuits can of kickass! Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9524 I felt the same way for quite a while, and because i cant get on xbox at all lately i couldnt tell. I ended up watching some gamercide streams and after having some conversations with kevin and PK in the chat i figured while not everyone may like me, at least not everyone hates me. So i guess the best advice from what little knowledge i have is to become involved with everyone outside of the forums. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9527 I usually add when i got something to say usually about it. With that said alot of us post with no response so it isnt anything. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9534 Most of the good advice has already been said. And if there isn't any interesting convo's going on feel free to just talk to each of us individually. I dunno. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9540 Ahaha no worries bro, I still feel that way sometimes and I've been here for like years lol. It's all good, we all have threads like that. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9555 Most people have said this already, but its your interests (ex. anime) don't meet all member. I am not much of an anime person myself but I do occasionally watch the stuff you post if I have the time and can have the speakers turn on (ex. not 1 in the morning like right now).Share some other interests that you got, be more broad and open. I have been trying to view everyones posts, but sometimes I get lazy and skip over a few. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9556 Everyone here gets respect from me no matter who they are, unless we get into some sort of disagreement that leads to trouble. From what I can tell, you look like a cool guy, I just don't know you that well right now. Keep posting like everyone said, and you'll get to know us better and vice versa. Don't feel like we don't like you, we just need time to get to know you better is all. It's just like any other social experience, but the fact that you're actually making an effort to put yourself out there is a plus in my book. You seem like a genuinely cool person to me, so I would just take it slow. It's a bumpy road when you start posting at first, because you're not sure how to act or what to say. Don't worry about it dude, it takes time, so just go with the flow and you'll settle in nicely. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9561 Contribute to conversations. Post your opinions. Make your thoughts known. We are a very, VERY accepting bunch here, and will take everything you say to heart. You won't find many like us. Oh yeah, try popping in a game and sending some invites. I noticed you play L4D/L4D2, there's probably a few people that play that here. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9573 Just keep posting and being honest with us. I'm a total thread killer. Most of my post are the last ones but it's like making friends in any social situation, whether it's on the internet or in meat space. You..oh .. Rod Stewart on the radio .. gotta fix that... okay .. Tom Waits .. much betterYou're still pretty new here and it will take time to build a relationship with many people. Most here have been friends for years and have gotten to know each other very well. If you really want us to get to know you then you've gotta be active here .. you gotta play games online .. and you have to be nice to everyone! And don't worry if you're bad at a game .. we're here to have fun and get along with others. Start scheduling some games .. that's one of the things I did .. Borderlands and Gears are great multiplayers for people to join in on, and just keep posting about things you like and you'll make a lot of friends here quickly. Report
May 25, 201016 yr Author comment_9583 Mention the word Halo and I'll be all up in your conversation If we didn't like you, you would be well aware of it by I would have sent Elite Effect to give you a booty spanking. Two birds with one stone for the win!Oh that sounds fun!Ah.. and I thank everyone for their support. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9598 Oh that sounds fun!Ah.. and I thank everyone for their support... cough cough .. Halo sux .. cough cough .. Report
May 25, 201016 yr comment_9626 i like you!please post more kitten pics. that always gets me posting ;p Report
May 27, 201016 yr comment_9823 Quick, nobody acknowledge JBwho?Yeah that jbmcfee kid is a tool jk bro Report
May 28, 201016 yr comment_9833 heh, yea, I've posted a topic to have like views, and then topics to go pages on end without anything more from me. I wouldn't take offense to any of it. Not with this crew. A little a.d.d. at times I think. Only way to get consistent replies is either be the scary boss like pk, or post wtf news like chris i've decided. And I don't think anybody can compete for either spot. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.