Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

I'm a big, huggable teddy bear.

*Recall notice to all owners: Big Huggable Teddy Bear makes kids cry. Reason unknown at this moment.

I pretty much like everybody that's not a jerk to me. I'm not a huge spammer like Stealthy though, so I have to feel I have something to add.

I actually like a little a couple of anime shows I've watched and a few manga, but it's more the girly anime, so if you talk about anime featuring ninja guys or giant robots, my eyes will begin to glaze over and I won't really have anything to add.

I'm not a huge spammer like Stealthy

your just jealous :P

Give this guy credit where it's due, I tried to keep up with these top posters for a few days, it was like work.

You probably made the mistake of using proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and actually thought of something worthwhile to say.

You probably made the mistake of using proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and actually thought of something worthwhile to say.

e-lol1.gif

Dude, you're fine. I don't post much in Anime or Manga threads because I don't really follow it. Don't mistake that for dislike. :wub:

You probably made the mistake of using proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and actually thought of something worthwhile to say.

she may have a point there

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.