Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Do you want to see the C&C contest prize for June?

20 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you want to see it?

    • No, surprise me next month!
      20%
    • YES!! I must know what insanity is in store for us!
      65%
    • Go away and give it a rest dude. Your contests are stupid.
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Damn that was quick. LoL

Yes indeedy. Two lucky winners next month will each receive a handmade (and incredibly awesome) bar of soap. It took almost SIX WEEKS to get these since they're all handmade.

http://luxurylanesoap.bigcartel.com/product/solo-soap

Solo2.jpg

100% Fragrance-free and ultra gentle on skin. Made with pure olive oil, shea butter and aloe vera.

Each soap is hand poured and then detailed with pure, skin safe matte and metallic pigments. These are made one at a time with A LOT of love.

  • Author

Hope you got it ordered before it sold out bro. I got 3 of them before they did. laugh.gif

Yup, I definitely did. As I said, it took almost 6 weeks to get them. haha (I ordered 5, 1 for myself, 2 to give away to friends and 2 to give away here)

Why even bother saying what it's made of or even what it smells like??? LOL...I doubt anyone would open it or use it! Can you imagine that anoying guest you can't get rid of or your roomate telling you "that guest soap was pretty good...What's with the guy floating in oatmeal?"rolleyes.gif

Why even bother saying what it's made of or even what it smells like??? LOL...I doubt anyone would open it or use it! Can you imagine that anoying guest you can't get rid of or your roomate telling you "that guest soap was pretty good...What's with the guy floating in oatmeal?"rolleyes.gif

Guests always ruin everything, on that note, I'm officially keeping my Red Dead soap far away from the bathroom.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.