Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Do you want to see the C&C contest prize for June?

20 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you want to see it?

    • No, surprise me next month!
      20%
    • YES!! I must know what insanity is in store for us!
      65%
    • Go away and give it a rest dude. Your contests are stupid.
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If it's an international contest, yes. If not, I'm not interested. Not to say that your contests aren't the best contests I've seen, believe me they are, it's just that most of them aren't open to us Canadians.

so wat is it chris?

TELL ME!!! ... I hate waiting .. of course I only read half of this .. Don't worry Em. if this contest isn't open to Canadians and I win I'll mail the thing up to you!! I think Chris is scared of Mounties!

a bar of soap shaped like han solo in cased in carbonite?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.