July 24, 201214 yr comment_60607 Why does no one post anymore? It's so boring to come here and have only five threads active for the whole day, with one or two new posts. It's only really active when Dat does a mass posting on all the threads he's missed and commented on like twenty different things.You don't have to write out full paragraphs describing your feelings on the situation, just a comment here and there, sharing a video or link that you found interesting or funny, anything. This place feels like home and I've honestly never felt like going active on any other forum because of that, but the place feels empty now.So I entreat you, post. Post, my good people. Post and let this community thrive once again, rather than fade into dullness and inactivity. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60608 I've been having problems getting on the site the past week. Seems to load really slow, and sometimes I get a timeout. Anyhoo, I'll try to drop by a little more often just for you Auda-Kevin Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60612 Sorry AK. I've just had a lot going on lately. I lurk, and post sometimes when I can (usually my standard weird crap). I'm still trying to find time to write up the snarky commentary thing I was thinking about (specifically starting with Steel Battalion). As I said though, life drama. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60614 I have a video to post from a Monster Jam event later that we took the boys to this past weekend. Grave Digger and Max D just about tipped over. Thankfully my new camera also records video because I could sneak that in since you aren't allowed to take video cameras in. I had a mole removed on my arm for testing purposes, I found out my cousin has been exposing himself to his grandmother who is not well, Granite had his third ear surgery and I'm getting a bit tired of having to watch him go under...three surgeries in a year and half for a child is a bit much if you ask me but what do I know, I've been trying to find a cheap place to buy text books for my classes this fall, and I fell down some outside deck stairs and thought I broke my shin bone because there were two lumps sticking out and I couldn't walk on it. I just bruised the bone though. OH! and big news on the parenting side of things Logan is officially potty trained which is huge because he just turned two in May and his doctor is impressed What else.....oh, the news stuff is going to start looking different by the end of the week and that's all I'm going to say about that. I think everybody will enjoy it more. You all will have to wait and see Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60615 Rude, rude rude.I feel I post just as frequently as Dat. I just go on 3-4 day missing streaks because of work Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60621 So I'm going to start maybe creating day specific threads.**** I Want Sundays,Thoughts for Tuesdays etc etcHopefully they'll get people posting Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60624 Sounds like you've been busy Siren. And yes Ava you do. Let's not start that battle again. I just fixed the place and don't need you breaking it again. Lol Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60628 Ayhm sowry guise.Tiny feet are awesome, but DC was right, the site is really slow and sometimes lags for minutes.I've been having waves of epiphany lately, wanting to become a video game reviewer! haha maybe you guys could let me try that out here. I'm just so damn afraid of rejection... Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60634 We could always use some more reviewers. I'll have to look into the site issues. It should have sped back up by now. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60635 Yeah but most of my material is about games that are over a year old or more. Plus that state of mind is there for maybe a half hour at most, very inconsistent. Though next time it happens I will most definitely submit a review that I think may be suitable. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60638 I'm just so damn afraid of rejection...Don't be afraid man. You're a smart dude and I'm sure you would do awesome. I'd love to read some reviews by you. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60641 @em I could start you off with a review code for an XBLA game if you would like You just have to let us know if you want to try it. Remember we are not other websites that need things to be "perfect" or cater to the PR people. As long as you are truthful and yourself in a review....that's all that matters Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60642 I'd be willing to try that out. Just lead me in the right direction and I'll do the rest. Report
July 24, 201214 yr Author comment_60645 Well that's a bit better, thanks for sharing guys. Just something like an update of what's going on for you once in a while so we know you haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth is cool. lolAnd yes I was there that night Ava, I know how hard you try to break the forums lol. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60652 Em. A review is your opinion about time you spent with a game. You can have facts in there, but it's mostly just about your opinion. People can disagree with you until they're blue in the face. Doesn't matter, though. Your opinion is yours and it's always going to be yours.Integrity will take you anywhere you want to go. Always remember that. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60661 I had no idea reviews were based on personal opinions. I mean, they used to be a selling point for me to buy a game, if it got higher reviews I would buy it. I don't think my reviews would be based on my personal opinion though. Not anymore. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60663 They are. You're reporting on the facts that consumers will want to know about, but you're also conveying your time spent on it. People want to know if it's fun. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60665 I've been trying to find a cheap place to buy text books for my classes this fallChegg or Amazon are the best that I have found based on experience. Report
July 25, 201214 yr comment_60673 I got new shoes. I know you all wanted to know, so, there they are. Report
July 25, 201214 yr Author comment_60674 Liar! I thought you said you buy Dickies for all your clothes. lol Report
July 25, 201214 yr comment_60675 Shirts and shorts, yeah. Not shoes. I always get Vans for my shoes. Report
July 25, 201214 yr comment_60676 @Em With writing the only way you can get better is to do it. So Review it up, even if the games are old who gives a flying crap. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.