July 30, 201214 yr comment_61052 I just randomly post. Mainly because I usually have nothing to bring to the conversation. When I feel like I do, then I post. <shrugs> Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61074 I've been trying to post more. I think one of my big things it that everyone seemed to have moved over to PC gaming, which I'm slowly getting into, but I just don't have the best PC. I'll try to post more. Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61084 My laptop isn't the greatest. It's nice playing with the gang here, since they wait for me (except Sed), when I'm lagging or slowly loading in. lolIf you see us on Steam playing MP of a game you own, send us a message, Bacon. We'll invite you in. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61109 What are all your Steam names? I know I have PK on mine. I believe mine is Taters right now. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61114 Your alias is Taters, but this is your profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/nickt0312/ Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61117 I haven't really posted to much in a while. I guess that's really because I haven't been playing to many recent games, I still haven't even bought Skyrim. I think I might do some sort of write up about the weird old obscure PC games I've been playing, once I finish the one I've been playing(well, until I picked up borderlands GOTY this past weekend so I could play through the DLC). Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61119 That would be awesome Pan, I've been making blind purchases, maybe one of the games I got is a good one you might have played. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61121 Last time (and only time lol) we played a game together, Pan, was back during Mercenaries 2. You didn't even realize I had joined your game. I still chuckle when thinking back on that. lolBORDERLANDS!!! Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61125 My laptop isn't the greatest. It's nice playing with the gang here, since they wait for me (except Sed), when I'm lagging or slowly loading in. lolIf you see us on Steam playing MP of a game you own, send us a message, Bacon. We'll invite you in.Awesome. I don't have too many games on Steam, but I'll definitely try to play if I see y'all on. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61132 I got on GTA4 free roam a couple of times, and I think RDR once! You guys were always on at like 2 am for me, and I just kinda can't make it that far playing these days, for the most part. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61133 Oh yeah, huh? I forget easily. I'm lucky I even remembered Mecrs 2. haha Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61143 My laptop isn't the greatest. It's nice playing with the gang here, since they wait for me (except Sed), when I'm lagging or slowly loading in. lolIf you see us on Steam playing MP of a game you own, send us a message, Bacon. We'll invite you in.I wait, kinda, maybe, sometimes. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61148 You can fill out all you gamer handles in your profile. If a user has it filled out there names with links will be under their avatar. I'm in a gaming rut myself. I just installed free space open and pulled out the old joystick. Report
August 4, 201214 yr comment_61505 I'm guilty of lurking also. And feel the same as some others have said about posting. Seemed sometimes that my posts shut down a thread, so I tend to shy away. I know I am one of the come and goers PK was talking about. I dont want to be really, I miss talking to everyone. I am just in one of my non-internet moods. It has nothing to do with you guys or wanting to be here. I love you all!For the last several months I have been occupied by something new. I started watching court tv on TruTV, its called In Session. They show the trials, and I really got into it. I actually "watched" the Jerry Sandusky trial, I say "watched," because cameras were not allowed in the court room for it. This week the Drew Peterson trial started. Its just so interesting to me! I would actually love to be in for jury duty for a big trial, but physically my body just couldn't hack it. But I watch this most the day, then I play the game I am into at the moment, which is KOA right now.It seems whenever I do get on the computer it sucks up my day. Like right now I'd normally be playing a game by now, but here I am, been on the computer for almost 4 hours now. My back is killing me sitting here cuz I cant get comfortable enough. And to top it all off I have carpal tunnel in both wrists and hands so it makes it even worse. Which sucks a$$ cuz I'm sure my video game playing irritates it. But I just cant give it up, so I guess its my own fault.But anyway, I may come and go, but I will NEVER completely go! So please don't forget about me, or write me off... Report
August 4, 201214 yr comment_61511 We won't forget you, silly. I understand about the not feeling social thing, also, so no worries there.Carla watches Judge Judy. Personally, I think she's just a cranky woman. She may do her job well, but I feel she's extra mean for ratings, which I find terrible. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.