July 16, 201214 yr comment_60336 Yep. It's hard to not buy. Even when I tell myself I may never play them. Don't get it really. Guess I new to go post in the guilty pleasures list. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60351 I've gotten more games in the past few days than I ever have before. Damn you Steam. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60381 Well, I traded in some old 360 games to gamestop and got a 50 dollar gift card, I think I'm done now, got a TON of games.AudiosurfBatman Arkham City Nightwing bundleCall of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the EarthCold FearCrysisCrysis WarheadDear EstherFATALEGemini RueThe GraveyardGreed CorpHard ResetHitman: Codename 47Hitman 2: Silent AssassinHitman: Blood MoneyLeft 4 Dead 2Mirror's EdgeThe PathPost MortemSTALKER: Clear SkySaints Row The ThirdScratches: Director's CutTotal War Shogun 2Ys: The Oath In FelghanaZeno Clash Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60383 I picked up Dear Esther too. I've yet to play it, it looks like it'll be interesting though. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60385 Checked your gamertag, Pan, and you haven't played Prey! Do I need to come over there? lol Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60386 I was actually looking to pick it up during the sale at one point, but its not an steam anymore, seems 2K stopped giving valve CD keys for it so they had to take it off. Report
July 18, 201214 yr Author comment_60388 Well... um, yeah...Alan Wake American NightmareAssassin's Creed RevelationsAssassin's Creed Revelations - The Lost ArchiveBack to the Future: The GameBatman Arkham City: Harley QuinnBinding of Isaac Wrath of the LambBunch Of HeroesCave Story+Darkness IIDear EstherFable III CollectionFrom DustHard Reset: Extended editionHOARD: Complete PackLara Croft GOLLara Croft GOL DLC: All the TrappingsLara Croft GOL DLC: Hazardous ReunionLara Croft GOL DLC: Things the Go BoomLegend of GrimrockMagicka Gamer BundleMagicka: Holiday Spirit Item PackMagicka: Horror Props Item PackMagicka: The Stars Are LeftMount & Blade: CompleteOrcs Must Die + Artifacts of Power and Lost AdventuresPayday: The HeistPrince of Persia Complete PackPsychonautsRenegade OpsRenegade Ops Coldstrike CampaignRenegade Ops Reinforcement PackSam and Max: Seasons 1-3Sanctum: CollectionSerious Sam 3 BFESkyrimSonic CDSonic Generations - Casino Nights DLCThe Binding Of IsaacThe Witcher 2Thief GoldThief IITrine 2Two Worlds II BundleWorms PinballWorms Reloaded - GOTYZeno Clash Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60391 Dammit! This thread makes it even harder to NOT buy things. Serious Sam 3, Tiny and Big, Splice, Trine 2 are all calling my wallet. MUST RESIST!! Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60394 Well... um, yeah......HOARD: Complete Pack...Think that game sums it up. Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60399 I'm really wanting Company of Heroes and Dead Space 2, but I just can justify buying anymore games. Lol. Gotta keep saving for college. I HATE YOU STEAM.I've already gotten:ARMA 2The Binding of IssacDear EstherDEFCONSimCIty 4KOTORSuper Meat BoyThese have been the craziest days recently. How do you guys do it every summer? Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60400 Buy so many games that you already have most of what goes on sale and then remind yourself you'll likely never play them all. Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60403 Binding of Isaac, SuperMeatBoy and Trine you shouldn't have any problems running, Syc. That's the best I can say in my drunken stupor. =]He called someone else me... </3On a side note, that GTA: Collection looks KILLER. I must resist though, money cannot be spent on you dumbdumb steam sale! Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60406 I WAS DRUNK! hahahaApologies to Jb and Psyche!Aha wasn't sure who the post was direct towards, I'll check those out soon. I haven't bought anything yet but it's been tempting. Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60410 UGH! I've been wanting that. No. I can't buy another game. Nope. You can resist Bacon. Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60418 I hate you Steam, I really hate you. Tiny and Big is at the top of my list. MUST. RESIST! Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60424 So far kotr and europa universalis 3 pack.... So hard not getting more. Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60425 I have thankfully avoided purchasing ANY games from Steam during the sale. I have pretty much all of what they're offering, and The Secret World has been keeping me occupied for now and away from the lure of Steam's siren songs. Report
July 19, 201214 yr comment_60426 Today I'm just tempted by those The Longest Journey games. If only the sale was a month later. Today I'll be beginning to haggle on furniture and see if I can get a deal. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.