July 12, 201214 yr comment_60263 Below are a few resources for the Steam Summer Sale.To start, here is a wonderful Google doc that lists all the bundles for the sale as well as tips, rumors, and other general info:Original Google DocMirror (If above has trouble loading)Also helpful is the following thread on slickdeals that will be updated throughout the sale and link to all the items currently on sale:http://slickdeals.ne...igital-downloadAside from the deals, Steam has also added Steam Badges to profiles. No idea what their purpose is yet as Valve does not seem to have said much about them.Lastly, if you have not already done so, I would add the Summer Camp group to your groups.Have fun, but guard your wallet! Report
July 13, 201214 yr comment_60265 Thanks Sky. I've already gotten two games. This is gonna be really hard to not spend all my money. Report
July 13, 201214 yr comment_60272 Oh no. Time to go back in my hole. Tell me when it's over. Thanks for the info. Report
July 13, 201214 yr comment_60273 I've already failed, I bought Total War Shogun 2 and the Tales of Tales pack(The Path, The Graveyard, Fatale) Report
July 13, 201214 yr comment_60274 Yep, the vicious cycle begins for me too. I got Payday: The Heist so I can play some co-op with whoever has it here, and a couple super cheap DLCs for The Binding of Isaac and Sonic Generations.As always, AMAZING sales, but thankfully I usually have 90% of the games that I would've gotten in the sale if I didn't already have them. Report
July 13, 201214 yr comment_60278 Finally picked-up M&M6 for half-price. Leaning towards AC:R also. Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60293 Bought L4D2 after the community choice, and also bought Zeno Clash and Hard Reset. Definitely buy Hard Reset, really great game. Also hoping for Alan Wake to win the community pole so I can get American Nightmare cheap, missed it when it was cheap earlier. Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60300 I'm looking into getting into some lite computer gaming for the summer, anyone have any advice on some of these games? Hopefully my laptop will be able to handle them Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60303 Binding of Isaac, SuperMeatBoy and Trine you shouldn't have any problems running, Syc. That's the best I can say in my drunken stupor. =] Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60310 This is the time of the year, I'm so glad I'm not a steam player usually. Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60312 I'm looking into getting into some lite computer gaming for the summer, anyone have any advice on some of these games? Hopefully my laptop will be able to handle themWhat are your specs? Anyway though, stuff like PK said, and you can always go with the classics to like the original Half Life(which was only 2.49 a couple of times and will probably end up being that again before its over), the Star Wars Jedi Knight games, Deus EX, Max Payne 1 and 2. Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60317 Man. I have got to stop. I haven't even played a game in weeks and I'm buying more. It's a sickness. Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60322 Want saints row the 3rd, but I know itd give my laptop a coronary. Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_60324 I've yet to buy anything. Tons of stuff I want, but just can't right now. Probably for the best anyway. Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_60325 Oh snap. Any self respecting RPG fan needs this. All of the Gothic games for a little over twelve bucks for the next five hours.http://store.steampowered.com/sub/12075/ Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_60328 What are your specs? Anyway though, stuff like PK said, and you can always go with the classics to like the original Half Life(which was only 2.49 a couple of times and will probably end up being that again before its over), the Star Wars Jedi Knight games, Deus EX, Max Payne 1 and 2.Intel Core i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27 GHz4 GB RAMGeoforce 310 M Video CardWindows 7 64 BitI'm not really looking into anything with a story, just a quick game to pick up here and there. Do they still make zootycoon and backyard baseball lol? Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_60329 Sure would like to see the System Shock series come to Steam. Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_60330 I've yet to buy anything. Tons of stuff I want, but just can't right now. Probably for the best anyway.It is for the best. Good for you. I bought more before I even made it to work. Addicted. Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_60333 It is for the best. Good for you. I bought more before I even made it to work. Addicted.Yeah, it's tough as all hell though. Trine 2 and Serious Sam 3 are hard to pass up at under $15 total. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.