Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Star Wars Day

Featured Replies

You are acceptable with being Han and frozen in carbonite? :)

han is a badass, he has a wookie pet, and he gets the princess in the end. why would i not be ok with that?

The best Star Wars qoute ever from one of the actors? (imo-pk,lol)

Goerge told me there is no underwear in space-Carrie Fisher (on being 18 and braless in Star Wars)

I'm having WAAAAAY too much fun with this. It's the C&C ChatRoulette edition! I look amazing as Lando. hahahahahaha!!!!

<div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 640px;'><object id='A824902' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=FMo9t1y1ePz60c7n&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='360' width='640'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=FMo9t1y1ePz60c7n&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=FMo9t1y1ePz60c7n&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object></div>

That was cute. I said, "I love you" to Stealthy though. :blink:

yeah i felt sorry for you there too

Aww. :( I love you as a friend. :)

its ok you dont need to lie :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.