May 4, 201016 yr comment_7160 Chinese Baboon as Luke!Stealthy as Han Solo!Kitty as Leia!Timber King's unnamed black friend as Lando (only black dude in the thread. LoL) Also make sure to scroll down and check out my Xbox Avatar video!<div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 640px;'><object id='A512969' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Ilapwgdq8ZnpX3AE&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='360' width='640'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Ilapwgdq8ZnpX3AE&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=Ilapwgdq8ZnpX3AE&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object></div> Report
May 4, 201016 yr Author comment_7161 I posted this for Chris. He had to run off to lunch. He made it. Get mad at him. lol Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7168 BTW http://en.wikipedia....i/Star_Wars_DayWhat a coincidence that I'm wearing my only Star Wars shirt today... Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7171 Any one have an extra Franklin to loan me for this: http://www.thinkgeek...oys/plush/bb2e/ ? Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7177 LoL! PK! Blaming me and stuff! hahahaha It was only under YOUR direction!Dude. Know that thread with all the pictures people posted of themselves?Star Wars Jib Jab them! It's Star Wars Day. It must be done.http://sendables.jibjab.com/Use the force, Chris.Enjoy guys. Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7180 LIAR! LoL Still, it came out awesome. I love how Kitty has on the sunglasses the whole movie. hahahah And TK's black friend is perfect as Lando. Plus, CB looks REALLY funny as Luke with the squinty eyes and all. Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7183 Star Wars, XBOX AVATAR STYLE!Starring: CoyAndChris as Luke. PeeKnuckle as Han, Siren Assassin as Leia and Spawn as Lando!!!<div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 640px;'><object id='A407549' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=rGQx6i5MZ82BS9Ks&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='360' width='640'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=rGQx6i5MZ82BS9Ks&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=rGQx6i5MZ82BS9Ks&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object></div> Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7186 I just made on e of the SW vids. How do I post it elsewhere?Click the one to share on FacebookClick where it says "Share on Twitter" etc etcCOPY and exceptionally long embed code it gives youCome into here and add a reply. Before you do anything, scroll down to the post options and change the dropdown box to HTML ON - RAW LINEBREAK MODEPaste the whole embed code into your post and hit the post buttonThat should do it. So what did you think TK? Like my Vids? hahaha I think CB looks pretty good as Luke, aside from the squinty constipation face. haha Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7187 <div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 640px;'><object id='A927114' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=r2LiOpPgNGewfMyV&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='360' width='640'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=r2LiOpPgNGewfMyV&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=r2LiOpPgNGewfMyV&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object></div> Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7188 whew there we go. here's the deal, though, I wanna post this onto a forum site on the zetaboards. How do I dothis? Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7190 No clue, I don't know if their site supports embedding or not. I can't tell you how to use another site bro. You may be best off just emailing yourself the link, and then posting the link for other people to click on.You can do this by using the EMAIL function on the JibJab page where you made the movie. Email yourself, it will have a clickable link. Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7191 And for the record. PK's Xbox Avatar as Han Solo is BADASS! Just look at those shades! He TOTALLY shot Greedo first! Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7201 Those are awesome! Stealthy makes a pretty kickass Han Solo too, doesn't here? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.