January 2, 201214 yr comment_51229 I agree with what Peeknuckle said wholeheartedly. If you really want to learn the game, you should definitely hop into Z's channel whenever he's casting Dark Souls.He grinds like crazy on that game and is aiming to make a perfect PvP character. Report
January 2, 201214 yr comment_51243 I looove Dark Souls, if you have any questions hit me up. I put 100's of hours into Demon's Souls and am about 40+ into Dark Souls at the moment. I have the limited edition guide too which is a must IMO. Report
January 2, 201214 yr comment_51246 Well I made a lot of progress last time, got a halbred, better sheild, got the the blacksmith and started upgrading, now i'm onto the gargoyles. Report
January 2, 201214 yr comment_51247 I don't know if it was the stream I watch or what, but this game looked incredibly boring. I can see the appeal to the fights, but there seem to be an awefully lot of in between nothingness. Report
January 3, 201214 yr comment_51294 Honestly, I feel the same way as you do, Dat. That's one reason why I could never play it myself, but I can watch.It's the same way when it comes to Starcraft or Warcraft (not WoW). I like watching certain things, but I get bored easily when it comes to actually playing it. Report
January 3, 201214 yr comment_51314 Pan if you need help with the boss fights, if I am on you can summon me if we are round about the same level and I can help ya out! It definitely helps to have some allies to take them on. For the gargoyles if you spoke with Solaire I think he is called at the end of the bridge near the dragon he will be available to summon outside the fog before the boss fight if you are in human form. Report
January 4, 201214 yr comment_51364 I was honestly hoping to see the montage of straight "ffffuuuuu" and having it cut right before he finishes the word like they did on the MadTV sketch of the Sopranos.Either way, this was seriously entertaining.I haven't watched Swiftor in a long time ever since I left their community years ago. Report
January 4, 201214 yr comment_51371 I was part of GameOn waaaaaay before I even became a member of PSMtv. Let me see if I can find my profile page on GameOn's forums.http://swiftor.com/members/n2oxide/I left a long time ago due to certain issues.I.. er.. left to create my own community. It succeeded for a while, but due to partnership issues, it had to be dismantled abruptly.So here I am! Report
January 4, 201214 yr comment_51407 I didnt know swiftor was a ***** gobbling little biatch or I wouldnt have postes that video. And if this ever got back to him I wouldnt care. Come at me bro. Report
January 4, 201214 yr comment_51408 Yea that video about sums up dark souls.. I died 5+ times on that boss last night and had to give up. Gonna try again tonight! Report
January 9, 201214 yr comment_51605 Man, I managed to ring the first bell, kill the capra demon, and kill the gaping dragon, but the hardest enemy so far.....the effing framerate in blighttown. Report
January 9, 201214 yr Author comment_51616 Well, I got stuck on the taurus demon on the bridge and just pretty much building up all my souls being dropped there until I finally died on the way back, so I decided to just farm and on my way back to the bonfire I got invade, I tried to fight the guy but my strong attack only died 7 damage, to which I responded with **** THIS GAME and rage quit.ROFL! You will rage quit MANY nights dude. Don't give up. You're still super early in the game and have many many more ragetastic events ahead of you.ProTip: Use a dropping attack on the Taurus Demon. As soon as he spawns, run backwards and climb the ladder to go up to the tower's top. Fall off and use your dropping attack. Also, try to coat your weapon with that lightning item.If you think that part is bad, wait till you fight your first Capra Demon. Report
January 9, 201214 yr comment_51618 I had to rage quit on the boss(es) in Anor Londo so many times, that and I kept getting invaded as I was trying to summon help! I only have the final boss and I am done with my first playthrough. I did some soul farming and beasted my character so no enemies are giving me any problems right now, and the bosses drop relatively easily. And yea the framerate in blighttown is ridiculous that and the first time you go there you are super unprepared for everything it throws at you! I hate that place, but if you wanna talk about not being able to see wait till you get to the tomb of the giants or lost izalith! This game is so awesome. Report
January 10, 201214 yr comment_51678 Man, having lots of trouble with Ceaseless Discharge(which might be the worst named boss ever). I picked up the armor the first time i went in so now everytime I go in he hits me with his giant unblockable/undodgeable fire attack, which takes about 95% of my health. Report
January 10, 201214 yr comment_51700 You are at Ceaseless Discharge already? After Queelag (Blighttown) you need to go to Sen's Fortress first, you are going to get your butt whooped down there right now! Report
January 11, 201214 yr comment_51763 Managed to take it out, and a few of those capra demons but yeah, figured from how many of them there were I shouldn't be down there, lol. Right now i'm just kinda exploring darkroot garden, joined the forest hunters and have been invading people, though losing a lot from getting backstabbed from seemingly the front and side(guessing lag) or just having worse gear. Report
January 11, 201214 yr comment_51788 Yea PVP is all screwed up right now with the lag/roll/backstab. And yea after ol' Ceaseless there are about 10+ of the bosses you have already faced in your way to the next one. What armor/weapon set up are you rolling with right now? Report
January 11, 201214 yr comment_51803 http://www.oxmonline...ls-get-dlc-yearYea I saw that before the game was released they were touting "No DLC!" however now they are rumored to be doing so? I am not going to complain though, love me some Dark Souls/From Software. Report
January 11, 201214 yr comment_51814 Right now I have a +7 halbred along with a a +5 shield(can't remember which, but it has 100% physical resistance and good fire resistance), and i'm wearing those gold hemmed robes you get from the chest near ceaseless discharge, since I've been dieing more to magic from bosses rather than physical damage, i'm able to get out of the way of most of those kinds of attacks. Report
January 12, 201214 yr comment_51856 Sounds like you have it under control! Once you get Havel's Ring you can wear heavy armor without being burdened so much, but you get that later. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.