Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dark Souls Discussion

Featured Replies

I actually just stumbled upon it while I was exploring earlier(was planning on doing pvp in the forest, but xbox live isn't working for me for some reason). Also got a lightning spear in sen's fortress thats just as good if not better than my halbred(which was a raw halbred with 190 damage).

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use the Dark Knight Sword +5 that thing is a beast... Decent scaling with strength and high base damage. I am just blasting through NG+ with it just beast ol' Ceaseless and Quelaag back to back.

Just got to Anor Lando, is there anyway back? I found the first bonfire, but kept going further and didn't have much trouble till I got to those demon guys that bring you there, there lighting attacks just destroy me.

I found a couple black knight swords but honestly i prefer the silver knight sword, I like its speed better. I also just got my strength up to 40 so I can start trying out the dragon's tooth with my sheild. I got the lordvessal and i'm just exploring the painted world now, which I accidentally lost 35,000 souls in do to those damn bird demon guys and narrow stairs.

Well, i've gotten to Gwyn and well....can't really do crap against him. His attacks go through my shield, I can't use my dragon's tooth on him because its just to slow, he always hits me out of the attack, and I can't get out of range of him to restore health/let my stamina regenerate.

Well, I beat it.....but can't stop playing, so far on my second playthrough i've already on my way to sen's fortress.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.