June 22, 201115 yr comment_39459 I just got myself an HTC Evo Shift 4G, loving it do far.What kinds of phones do you guys have, and how do you like them? Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_39461 a crappy flip type phone I bought at AT&T when it was still Cingular Wireless. I'd like an iPhone but I'm in no hurry to get one yet. Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_39463 Samsung Focus, Windows Phone 7. Honestly the most enjoyable phone I've ever owned, and it goes beyond Xbox fanboyism. Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_39467 HTC Inspire. Android FTW! http://www.htc.com/us/products/inspire-att Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_39469 iphone 3GS. 2 years almost up. Best phone I have ever had. Looking at 5 if they ever announce it.That said, I am considering a droid switch with no 4G iphones coming anytime soon but I bought so many iphone apps already would hate to lose them.... Report
June 23, 201115 yr comment_39477 samsung galaxy which by the way is 10x better then an iphone. just about any droid phone is. Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_39537 I HAD a Samsung Focus, and I loved it. But it just crapped out on me, so I'm gonna buy an iPhone 4 soon. Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_39555 Blackberry Curve 9300. You need one of those to read the barcodes that Sky posted. Report
June 25, 201115 yr comment_39595 Samsung Focus. Easily the best phone I've ever owned and WP7 is a killer OS. Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_39698 Blackberry Curve 9300. You need one of those to read the barcodes that Sky posted. Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_39705 Right now, I have the samsung transform. It's a good phone but theres just too many issues. My brother and my dad both have the HTC EVO 4G. I cracked my screen so my dads getting me a new phone. I'm most likely gonna get the HTC EVO 3D, takes 3D pictures, how badass is that?? It's either that or the samsung epic 4G, basically the 4G version of my current phone. Edit: I just decided, I'm gonna just take a leap and get the EVO 3D! Wish me luck. Report
June 29, 201115 yr Author comment_39719 For those of you who have the Evo or one of its variants, don't drop it on a hard surface. The screen will crack immediately lol.I heard a rumor that the iPhone 5 will be available on Sprint next year, if that's true I may consider getting that. Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_39864 For those of you who have the Evo or one of its variants, don't drop it on a hard surface. The screen will crack immediately lol.I heard a rumor that the iPhone 5 will be available on Sprint next year, if that's true I may consider getting that.Yupppp thats what happened to my transform. I've dropped it from way higher than what it fell from this time, fell 3 feet from an air compressor. Landed straight on the screen. Looks like a spider web with the crack haha Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40785 I gave in to the iPhone 4. Probably wouldn't have bought it, but my wife has one already so we can share apps. Plus it was only 150 bucks. Report
July 23, 201115 yr comment_41102 I have a Motorola Crush and just like it's name I wish I could crush it.Next phone will probably be a smart phone of some sort. Report
August 4, 201115 yr comment_41853 I have the original Motorola Droid. I love it, but it's getting a bit slow. My contract is up this month and I'm looking at various phones on Verizon, haven't decided what I'm upgrading to. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.