August 24, 201115 yr comment_43146 Samsung Messenger 3 with MetroPCS as my service. Dumb phone, dumb service. Was ready to introduce this phone to the wall yesterday. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43188 Do they call it "Ghettro" in NY, too? My son's last phone used MetroPCS and he didn't like it at all. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43228 Lmao, they call it many things including that one. The things these teens come up with are laugh worthy. But yeah, the service isn't worth it at all. Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43475 android....verizon fascinate...im ready to heave the damn thing Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43541 Lol. Surprised at the amount of people who have phones they don't like. Go with the HTC smartphones! Only downside I've found so far is the ridiculously short battery life, but if you have a spare battery like I do it's not so big an issue. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43683 Lol. Surprised at the amount of people who have phones they don't like. Go with the HTC smartphones! Only downside I've found so far is the ridiculously short battery life, but if you have a spare battery like I do it's not so big an issue.The only things i hate about my phone are the seriously short batt life and the life span of the phone itself. Honestly we get these thing for two years before upgrade, build one that after a year doesnt start sh$ting out. after 1. Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_44045 Huawei Ascend II (android from Cricket). Fun phone, I love it. Report
November 17, 201114 yr comment_48323 Just got a new one cause my internet and messaging died on my old HTC Droid Incredible. I'm with Verizon and didn't use my upgrade cause i'm holding out for a phone that i actually want. Thinking of switching to a Windows 7/8 Phone. May switch plans when i find one i like, Nothing against Android i'm just bored with it. In fact i think it's by far the best system, but my buddies got a windows phone and it just seems alot...cleaner. less shovelware and bugs. Autozone gets me between 18-30% off all carriers so it's just a matter of finding a windows phone that i like. But so far all the phones made for WP7 don't impress me, so holding out for their next batch.Anyways I have the HTC Thunderbolt. It's a great phone with some amazing features. Horrible battery life of course. rated top of the scale for quadrant at around 1900. Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_53843 I have a pantech jest.It's not a fancy phone, but as much as I'd love a smart phone I drop my current one more than my pants... Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_53857 I have a pantech jest.It's not a fancy phone, but as much as I'd love a smart phone I drop my current one more than my pants...If it's in your pants most of the time, that's a mathematical certitude if you drop it at least once while still wearing pants. lol Report
February 18, 201214 yr comment_53898 Nah I usually drop it when I'm holding it, it just falls out of my hands. Report
February 18, 201214 yr comment_53900 Nah I usually drop it when I'm holding it, it just falls out of my hands.What? I thought you were pro at grabbing, and therefore keeping a hold of things.What I meant was, if the phone is most often in a pocket, then If Times pants dropped while phone is in them = x, and times phone dropped while not in pants = y, then total times dropped = x + y, which will invariably be higher than x alone. It's all very scientific. lol Report
February 20, 201214 yr comment_53935 lol, since I last posted I got an htc sensation, then a samsung infuse Report
February 20, 201214 yr comment_53976 I'm sad that I missed an opportunity to comment on both Avahra dropping her pants, and Kevin calculating the possibilities. What I get for not checking the forum for a few days. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.