Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OT: Hey Pk; has Auda been taking a break or have I been missing his casts? Hope everything is okay?

Yeah my sleep schedule has changed slightly so I'm not up as late, and I've been playing through a couple console games (which I'm unable to stream), but I may get back to streaming in a few days, when I figure out what to play next on Steam (which I think will be Deus Ex 1). Good to hear from you though, DC.

Before that Gothic marathon I was a very sporadic streamer, so the unusual part was me keeping it up every night, and with a few games after the Gothics lol.

As for the topic (the thread for the GC channel is here fyi, DC http://gamercide.org...m/page__st__180), I'm beginning to suspect that it was always "down" to begin with, and is a trap lol.

Yeah my sleep schedule has changed slightly so I'm not up as late, and I've been playing through a couple console games (which I'm unable to stream), but I may get back to streaming in a few days, when I figure out what to play next on Steam (which I think will be Deus Ex 1). Good to hear from you though, DC.

Before that Gothic marathon I was a very sporadic streamer, so the unusual part was me keeping it up every night, and with a few games after the Gothics lol.

As for the topic (the thread for the GC channel is here fyi, DC http://gamercide.org...m/page__st__180), I'm beginning to suspect that it was always "down" to begin with, and is a trap lol.

Sleep, damn shame we need it :). I'll keep my keen eye lookin' your way (for traps). Always a pleasure.

Edit - Hey Pk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.