May 23, 201115 yr Author comment_37827 They've decided to change hosts. Wish I knew a few days ago. lolhttp://www.1227.com/ Report
May 23, 201115 yr comment_37834 They've decided to change hosts. Wish I knew a few days ago. lolhttp://www.1227.com/Ctrl-F4'd. Report
May 23, 201115 yr comment_37841 I hope no one has epilepsy here. I should learn not to click on strange links to hotdogs. Report
May 23, 201115 yr Author comment_37874 Because it moves your browser window several times. Some people freak out, and shut their browsers down. If you're patient, it stops moving. Besides, it has awesome jazz music. Report
May 23, 201115 yr comment_37881 Because it moves your browser window several times. Some people freak out, and shut their browsers down. If you're patient, it stops moving. Besides, it has awesome jazz music.Or just press Control F4 to close the offending tab. lol Report
May 24, 201115 yr Author comment_37906 In the 1227 link? That wasn't the real link. That was a joke. There honestly was a real page that hasn't come back up yet. It was awesome, too. Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_37907 Oh, well I was like really?T his is what i've been waitin days for? Report
May 24, 201115 yr Author comment_37908 I feel bad, now.It was an interactive zipper, and depending on how open it was, it determined the volume of the thing playing behind the zipper. I won't say what was behind the zipper, though. Report
May 24, 201115 yr Author comment_37909 Like this, but it wasn't that song.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JBwKnEUJ_U Report
July 9, 201115 yr Author comment_40134 Has anyone else checked out the two links the error page leaves for you? lol Report
July 9, 201115 yr Author comment_40163 This site still does not existIn the meantime, why don't you check this out:Super Awesome WebsiteOr this: Super Awesome GameLinks from that sentence - http://reichrolld.com/ & http://chasmspasm.org/ Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.