April 10, 201115 yr comment_34445 The music industry and the general quality of music has been going down the tubes for awhile now, but in 2011 I believe we've hit an all time low. Report
April 10, 201115 yr Author comment_34447 I did a little more research you guys and found out this crap is called Crunkcore. And there are other groups just like them. God help us all! Report
April 10, 201115 yr comment_34466 Before the lyrics started, I was thinking autotune. Sure enough. Report
April 10, 201115 yr comment_34470 Band sucks.http://www.sputnikmu...okencyde/11933/Worst rated band on this site I go to. Report
April 19, 201115 yr Author comment_35075 This video was out in 2009 I believe Sega.It's was and music has only gotten worse. Report
April 19, 201115 yr Author comment_35076 You guys have no idea. Oh my god, that is f***ing horrible Report
April 28, 201115 yr comment_35823 Sorry to tell you guys, but I actually kind of like the song in the OP. Checked out some of their other stuff, and yeah I'd agree that overall they suck. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44484 Woooooow tahts um.. thats something alright, he had a decent scream and then the music sucked so um yeah, horrible music is horrible Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44501 Love that you're digging Sholtz. I must have missed this. Last video was scary funny. Report
September 9, 201115 yr comment_44536 I'm a little late to the party but I actually enjoy this music type. Brokencyde produced this album a few years back, I won't say I like all their stuff but I do enjoy this one. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52152 Everyone enjoys something. It sounds cliche but it's really true. There's a person out there who probably is listening to an iTunes version of someone humming "Mary had a Little Lamb" right this very second. Tastes aren't what separate us, I probably listen to all the genres everyone here likes, plus ten or so that no one here will touch. I even have Freaxxx by Brokencyde on one of my mix CD's. Crap is crap. Music that's crap, well that's just an opinion. Musical taste is an opinion, and just like your arsehole, everyone's got one, and thinks that everyone else's stink. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52168 I'm told the music I like is shitty all the time. Doesn't stop me from enjoying it. If I cared what people thought of my taste in music was, I'd probably stagnate under all the top 40 music I'd force myself to listen to, in hopes of being accepted. The music I listen to is for me to enjoy and that's all I care about.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iGBGRdHWUI Report
January 18, 201214 yr Author comment_52180 My problem with Brokencyde and "music" like it, isn't the way they look or even so much the way they sound, its that they embody alot of the mindless maternalism that is entirely to prevalent within my generation. Its lacks any real artistic merit and while I don't believe all music has to have some deeped more profound meaning, these guys almost pride themselves on their willful ignorance. Its the same argument many make about modern hip-hop. Report
January 19, 201214 yr comment_52219 I hate saying this but nickelback is better than brokencide lol. Report
January 20, 201214 yr comment_52247 My point wasn't that I like Brokencyde, just that everyone has tastes and there's someone out there who probably doesn't think they're willfully ignorant. I listen to everything personally, Britney Spears, modern alternative rock, some classic rock, "Cat's in the Cradle" type songs, some modern rap, some weird rap like the Gorillaz, some screamo, pop, punk...I don't like every song out there but if there's a genre out there I can probably find at least one song in it that I like. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.