January 26, 201214 yr Author comment_52641 ^this s*** makes me genuinely angry! Its so far beyond comprehension, I want to break my headphones... Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_56477 Who's pounding on her muffin? She looks like a skanky crack whore. Report
April 19, 201214 yr comment_56502 What in the hell was that? I don't think I ever want to eat another muffin again. Report
April 19, 201214 yr comment_56503 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOrD5kqyov0Courtney Stodden, I'm sure you've heard of her at least once in the past year. So nasty.Sadly, I grew up on the lake this video was filmed on. Report
April 19, 201214 yr comment_56510 S*** like this only reaffirms my reasoning for liking pure instrumental/sound over any kind of vocals. Unless the vocals are in Latin or Japanese or something lol, or just plain sound (non-lyrical vocals I guess). Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.