April 3, 201016 yr comment_229 Because i dont know if boll will be putting anymore into his thread at the ATC im making this one. let us know what you thought of the game boll Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_253 God, I wish I knew you guys played this when I did. I was so bored of the game because I solo'd most of the time. But alas. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_265 go roll a toon with boll, this way the two of you have some one to quest with Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_278 Nah, I don't play it anymore. I totally would though, if I did. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_324 If I had a PC good enough to play it on, yeah. Lol. My PC can hardly run Youtube videos without it lagging. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_356 But surely you could make an exception because it is my birthday in 2 weeks, This has been a back and forth thread between me and you, Stealthy. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_361 We have each other, which is all that matters!i think i might have to get a refund Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_369 Sure you can buy love. Just you usually get AIDS, or Gonorrhea, or Syphillis, or some sort of STD in the process. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_451 Someone buy me a year subscription and all the add ons, and ill play the hell out of it. PC can run it, my a.d.d. and budget say i shouldn't. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_455 Someone buy me a year subscription and all the add ons, and ill play the hell out of it. PC can run it, my a.d.d. and budget say i shouldn't.addons you got to download on your own time sed, everyone prefers their own set up http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/default.aspxand i dont think they have year subs, i just renew every month Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_470 I meant add ons as lich king and burning crusade (and cataclysm), but yea, I've almost went all in a few times. I just know that I can't stick to one game at a time, and at that sort of monthly investment, is it worth it to me then? Yes, i've done the trial, enjoyed the hell out of it. For the time being I'm playing dragons age on pc instead. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_501 This thread needs more Avahra.because she is by far, teh best warcrafter in here. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_586 because she is by far, teh best warcrafter in here.tahts part is debatable and em, i may have to kill you now Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_721 Hey I just think it's funny as ****. That and that I got a rise out of you. *chuckle* Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_747 I also like world of warcraft. i will be making a world of warcraft "look at my super awesome achievement" post soon. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_750 I also like world of warcraft. i will be making a world of warcraft "look at my super awesome achievement" post soon.oooo what did you get? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.