February 19, 201115 yr comment_31271 Hello everyone. I'm Jrtaylor91, or JT to some of the old faces. I've been MIA for some time now. But now I'm back.For those of you who don't me, I was a founding member of the ATC back in the day after my time on the Xbox Oblivion forums. I moderated the ATC for a while and now I'm here to have some fun.So I hope to see some old friends and make some new ones. Oh and play some games. That too. Report
February 19, 201115 yr comment_31272 Maw'focking JT! The one time co-host of the failed ATC podcast. All one episodes of it. lolGood times! Report
February 19, 201115 yr comment_31275 I vaguely remember you. lolAnd those were some good times in the ancient history of the Oblivion forums. lol Report
February 19, 201115 yr comment_31276 well i cant say i remeber u:) bc i don't remeber myself but hell WB what its worth or hiyas:) Report
February 19, 201115 yr Author comment_31277 ATC seems ancient now haha. But I'm excited to explore the new site. Report
February 19, 201115 yr comment_31282 I did on my last laptop. I should have backed it up. It was pretty funny. lol Report
February 19, 201115 yr comment_31285 Holy **** it's JR. Doubt you know me, if it jogs your memory, I was Syc45 back in the day. Welcome back man. Report
February 20, 201115 yr Author comment_31306 Hey what's up Syc. How've you been?PK: Could you send me a copy if you come across it?And brophy is a friend on mine from the school. He's a gamer so I showed him the site. Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_31327 What's up, the ATC was the **** back in the day yo, I miss that shizzz. Anyway welcome to the site! Report
February 20, 201115 yr Author comment_31329 Hey what's up Syc. How've you been?PK: Could you send me a copy if you come across it?And brophy is a friend on mine from the school. He's a gamer so I showed him the site.Should I remember you? Report
February 20, 201115 yr comment_31332 Hi JR! You probably don't remember me. I'm the weird one who used to post all the crazy stories. Well, I still post crazy stories. Not much has changed. LoL Report
February 20, 201115 yr Author comment_31350 Hi JR! You probably don't remember me. I'm the weird one who used to post all the crazy stories. Well, I still post crazy stories. Not much has changed. LoLI remember you. You introduced me to Dark Roasted Blend. At least I think that was you back in the day haha. Report
February 20, 201115 yr Author comment_31352 I'm probably only a few miles from you CB. I go to Penn State now. Report
February 21, 201115 yr comment_31373 Who are you....I mean welcome back dude! Great to see ya! Report
February 21, 201115 yr comment_31384 Haha no way, I'm in West commons right now working on a CAS 100 project cause my CPU is kaput at the moment, lol. Welcom to the big house, hope you went to THON this weekend. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.