Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Remember Me?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Haha no way, I'm in West commons right now working on a CAS 100 project cause my CPU is kaput at the moment, lol. Welcom to the big house, hope you went to THON this weekend.

I'm in east halls doing an edsgn 100 project. And by doing the project, I mean browsing the interwebz with the intention of starting soon...

What are you taking this semester?

I had EDSGN with Xin Li Wu,m the guy was the man. Sadly I'm not engineering anymore, I'm econ. Taking Econ 204, 106, CAS 100, CMPSC 101 and Poly Sci 01 which I have an exam Wed. Fun fun fun. lol

  • Author

I had EDSGN with Xin Li Wu,m the guy was the man. Sadly I'm not engineering anymore, I'm econ. Taking Econ 204, 106, CAS 100, CMPSC 101 and Poly Sci 01 which I have an exam Wed. Fun fun fun. lol

Econ is a good choice though. Particularly interesting in the modern world market. I'm ingrained in the sciences right now haha. Chem 111, Chem 112, Physics 212, Math 251, EDSGN, Aero 204H. Numbers all day every day haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.