February 9, 201115 yr comment_30316 Why pay for expensive rhinoplasty when you can vibrate your nose to new levels!?Continuing the trend of asian good vibrations, allow me to show you the newest Japanese invention to "help" fix your nose.THE "BEAUTY LIFT HIGH NOSE"!!!For just $144 (available from Japan Trend Shop and even Amazon) and three minutes a day, you too can look just as ridiculous as this woman.Wow. LoL Maybe it might help shake some nasty boogers out though.Also, looking at that Japan Trend Shop site can be scary. Some weeeiiiirrrd stuff is over there.Although they DO have something that seems like it might be worthwhile after a night of Taco Bell, or maybe a triple Baconator or two.The above is the "Eco-Otome Toilet Sound Blocker"!!!Advertised on their site "As Seen On CNN!", apparently this little dangly thing attaches to your cell phone."We all know what's it like. You are sitting on the toilet and you know the people right outside can hear your every noise. Well, now we have the perfect product to help you in this embarrassing situation. Small and clipping easily to your mobile phone, the Eco-Otome Toilet Sound Blocker makes the noise of a toilet flushing to hide the other noises you might be making."/facepalm(Found the above nose thingamajig on Crunchgear. Everything else is just my browsing other weird stuff as usual) Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30344 I picture somebody trying to stick their ***** into that nose thing.The toilet sound blocker...who wants to mask the sounds of when they are taking the kids for a swim? Report
February 9, 201115 yr Author comment_30346 I picture somebody trying to stick their ***** into that nose thing.The toilet sound blocker...who wants to mask the sounds of when they are taking the kids for a swim?I'm all about the plop plop. LoL It's almost a manly competition thing when you're in a men's bathroom to see who can fart and splash the loudest. hahahaha Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30349 There are about 3 other ladies here on my floor at work. The one always tries to "mask" her sounds with coughs when she comes in, but it never works, lol. There's just no point. If you have to queef, fart, or make splashing sounds no amount of coughing or sneezing is going to work. Oh and on a side note....she never courtesy flushes or uses the Febreze! Sick! Report
February 9, 201115 yr Author comment_30351 Courtesy flushes? Febreeze?Those only exist in a woman's bathroom so I don't know what you're talking about. LoL Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30352 You don't courtesy flush? Is that something that men don't do? Report
February 9, 201115 yr Author comment_30353 No way. Stains on the side of the bowl means you took a great dump. You haven't lived till you've seen a men's truck stop bathroom where there are so many sh*t stains splattered across the toilet it makes it practically radioactive. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30355 what the hell is a courtesy flush? .. is it like flushing an extra 2 or 3 times? Oh and Chris .. my dad owned a truck stop up in Canada and guess what one of my first jobs as a kid was? .. I gotta tell you the womens bathroom was ALWAYS worse than the mens Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30356 what the hell is a courtesy flush? .. is it like flushing an extra 2 or 3 times? Oh and Chris .. my dad owned a truck stop up in Canada and guess what one of my first jobs as a kid was? .. I gotta tell you the womens bathroom was ALWAYS worse than the mensA courtesy flush is flushing as soon as the poop comes out so that the smell doesn't linger and yes, I believe Kev is right about the womens restroom. Somebody is usually leaving dirty tampons or pads on one toilet, the other toilet isn't flushed, and it usually smells like someone sprayed an entire bottle of perfume all over the place. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30358 Oh .. that's what it's called .. yeah okay I've done that. I also got used to going into work hours before anyone else showed up. Report
February 9, 201115 yr Author comment_30360 I always thought a courtesy flush was a second flush after the first to remove any extra floaters that didn't make it to the endzone on the first flush? Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30361 http://www.urbandict...=courtesy+flushA flush in the middle of the toilet-sitting process in order to reduce the aroma...usually performed on a "foreign throne" as a courtesy to the owner of said throne... in other words, to be polite and not stink up the host's crapper too much.I gave a courtesy flush at the Smith's party because I didn't want to kill the next person to use the bathroom. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30362 When you're using a public restroom and your **** smells so bad you flush it as soon as possible so as not to make everyone else in the restroom puke.Flushing the toilet at the exact moment of a smelly bowel movement hitting the water as to minimize lingering oders that may eminate off the perpatrating poo. Keeping the bowl poo free will keep the bathroom odor to a minimum. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30364 Simply amazing...On a sidenote, if you can eat a whole triple Baconator, I give you major props. I have to make those things at work, and they're by far the biggest sandwich I've ever seen. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30372 Sorry, this is what a courtesy flush is... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090527230604AAUcdZ1 Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30387 I'm amused that this turned into a discussion on courtesy flushes. It depends on the location if I give one or not. Report
February 9, 201115 yr comment_30402 I refuse to use any bathroom other than the one at my house. I have literally waited through a 6 hour drive to do so. Public restrooms are the absolute bane of my mysophobic existence. Report
February 9, 201115 yr Author comment_30408 I refuse to use any bathroom other than the one at my house. I have literally waited through a 6 hour drive to do so. Public restrooms are the absolute bane of my mysophobic existence.You and me both bro. I use the bathroom at home, or at my office (with ONE other co-worker). I refuse to use public bathrooms! Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30441 the only time that I hate public toilets is when they are warm... Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30462 Porta Johns in the cold. Doesn't get much worse.Uh...I have done something in a porta potty in the winter and being naked in a porta potty when it's cold sucks. Sucks bad! Report
February 10, 201115 yr Author comment_30464 Uh...I have done something in a porta potty in the winter and being naked in a porta potty when it's cold sucks. Sucks bad!I'm sorry, but that is disgusting. ROFL!!!!If I was around and knew you were in there getting dirty, I'd totally tip that b.astard and run for it. Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30470 When you are in the military, sometimes you need to get creative.Oh geez, if Jason sees this he going to kick my ***. This is something we don't talk about....ever, lol. Report
February 10, 201115 yr comment_30472 Womens bathrooms are worse because they have to hover instead of sitting which just goes everywhere. I've cleaned a lot of commodes unfortunately. It ain't bad if its just co workers. They keep it cleaner. The public....omg. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.