July 18, 201115 yr Author comment_40693 Well. Looks like they finally released Bukkit for the latest version of minecraft. I should have the server updated in the next few days. Provided I can find all the plugins. As always, sorry for the delay. Report
July 19, 201115 yr comment_40705 Is it for the full update, or that minor one they did before the "adventure" update? If it's the minor update, I wouldn't even put a rush on it, Dat. Report
July 19, 201115 yr Author comment_40710 Full update. I've been waiting for the update cycle to slow down. It's updated almost weekly since 1.7 . Report
July 19, 201115 yr comment_40733 So, there's soon to be pistons and I can officially make the penis I've always wanted that can become erect? AWESOME! Report
July 19, 201115 yr Author comment_40735 Indeed sir. I'll try to get started on it today after work. Report
July 19, 201115 yr comment_40742 Indeed sir. I'll try to get started on it today after work.No rush. Doubt I'll get to anything soon enough to warrant it right now. Started a new book series and I'm fully engrossed. Report
July 19, 201115 yr Author comment_40752 Latest Version 1.7.3 is now up and running on the server. Not all plugins have been updated, but they all seem to be working. Let me know if you guys have any problems. Report
August 25, 201115 yr Author comment_43279 Future of the server. The server has seen pretty much 0 traffic for months. So, I'm pretty close to opening it up to the public completely. Anyone that will actually be using it care? Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43282 Future of the server. The server has seen pretty much 0 traffic for months. So, I'm pretty close to opening it up to the public completely. Anyone that will actually be using it care?As long as we have protection on our personal creations, I suppose. Report
September 26, 201115 yr Author comment_45836 And we're live on version 1.8.1 . Let me know if you haven any problems. I'll update the OP with the mod changes soon. Report
September 27, 201115 yr Author comment_45914 Also. Fair warning that we are growing ever closer to going full public. I believe I have found enough mods that will allow me to control the chaos. I will do a lot of the protections myself but at some point I will introduce you guys to the controls and you will have a couple of weeks to get all of your stuff protected that I miss. No solid plans as to when yet, but with so few of you using the server lately it's either this or shut it down. Report
September 27, 201115 yr comment_45915 Is there a way to drop new users into a different part of the world? The spawn we have now, is pretty well farmed out and built on. Report
September 27, 201115 yr Author comment_45918 Yep. I'll move them pretty far out. Currently new users are still dropped in lockdown. Report
October 1, 201115 yr comment_46101 So I got this game today. I've got no idea what is happening but it is pretty cool. Report
October 1, 201115 yr comment_46103 Awesome! Dat will set you up on the server, or I will. Right now we're playing GTA! Come join.Also, GG's a wuss. Just sayin'. Report
October 1, 201115 yr Author comment_46112 Just woke up from my couch session. Going back to bed now. I'll get you setup when I wake up. What's your MC username? Report
October 2, 201115 yr comment_46143 New project has been started for me. Will take a while, but if it turns out good, it should be awesome. Report
October 2, 201115 yr comment_46153 I worked out how to get onto the server (as a guest), you guys have made some really nice stuff Report
October 2, 201115 yr comment_46156 Next time you hop on, look for me on Steam and let me know! Report
October 4, 201115 yr Author comment_46210 I stayed up wayyy too late. However, stuff has been done on the server. Big stuffs. Large things. Yes, anyhow. Be sure to read the MOTD. You may or may have not been hit with the change. To sum it up, there are multiple worlds. Guest, ie any user can login and build on the new world guestworld. Along with a new feature. Aether. There's no quick way, but you can build high enough to get there. It may be buggy, so be careful if you get stuck in loops. This goes for both gamercide and guestworld. There is officially a sky. Anyhow, more to come, but this should be a decent start. OHH I almost forgot. I did a pretty massive permissions reset. Long list of users I haven't seen or heard from in a while so almost everyone was put back in the default group. This means you will only be able to build in the guest area. Contact me if you have something important you were working on in gamercide.Wall of crappy text. Sorry. It's late. Report
October 4, 201115 yr comment_46215 Badass Dat! The lame 64 (I think) block above sea level height cap was the main thing that kept me from building anything cool that I wanted to like floating islands or massive towers, so now maybe I can actually build something cool. Usually it's just me being overzealous or overambitious and I end up not building anything anyways lol, but taking out the height cap (or making it super high and adding a crazy new place up there) is a good thing.In that case, I'll need some of the mods like you and PK have. The compass at least, for sure, when I get around to looking them up. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.