March 25, 201115 yr comment_33501 Dat. I think I found a cave/mine that rivals the one you found the other day. There is so much missing in this one, I wonder how the earth above is suspended. I'll make a warp point for it later. It has to be seen. Report
March 25, 201115 yr Author comment_33552 Awesome work Powrful, and I'll have to check it out PK. Report
March 26, 201115 yr comment_33558 Okay, you were right, Dat. That compass does allow me to clip through places, and to jump wherever I want to. IT'S FREAKING AWESOME! LOLI can clip into so many caves now. Report
March 28, 201115 yr comment_33611 You can now use warp "Powrfulcastle1" to take you right to the front entry way. Also, I checked out the epic cave, and that thing is very epic indeed. I was lost for like 30 minutes lol. Report
March 31, 201115 yr Author comment_33838 DO NOT UPDATE TO V1.4 if you want to play on the server! I will notify everyone when Bukkit and the plugins have been updated and I can then roll out 1.4 . Until then I will be leaving 1.3 installed. You CAN play on 1.3 as long as you don't update to 1.4. I repeat DO NOT UPDATE TO 1.4 IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER!! I WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN THE SERVER IS UPDATED!If you have already updated to 1.4, send me or PK a PM and we can help you roll back. Report
April 2, 201115 yr comment_33963 So that's minecraft. Alrighty.http://minecraft.dateranoth.com/?lat=0.509394&lng=0.595840&zoom=9=D Report
April 2, 201115 yr Author comment_33964 Heh, considering when I got on an added you to the list sedington, and what time you posted that. It would be safe to assume it ate up a good deal of time last night Report
April 2, 201115 yr Author comment_33987 Looks like the majority of plugins we use should be ready to go by Monday or so. I should be able to roll out to 1.4 Monday or Tuesday without much problem. Report
April 2, 201115 yr comment_33991 Awesome. Can't wait to tame a wolf and be annoyed with him by minute 10. lol Report
April 3, 201115 yr comment_34000 http://minecraft.dat...0.595840&zoom=9=DOh yay my tree/party/fort/beach/house thing. And the furnace. Watch your eyebrows. Report
April 4, 201115 yr Author comment_34072 Well, to switch over smoothly I'm going to have to delay this until Wednesday. I need a day to get everything together and test it on a local server then hopefully roll it out onto our server Wednesday or Thursday. From the looks of the plugin changes updates, I may have to drop some of them and there are others that are going to take a good bit of going through and changing settings. So, I'd like to be sure I don't accidentally take the server down while doing it. Sorry for the delay, but I feel it's better to have a working server that's a few days behind the updates then a non working one . Report
April 5, 201115 yr comment_34075 lawls i was wondering why the server wouldn't work for me...I see now. Guess I will check on my tree house thursdayish? Report
April 5, 201115 yr Author comment_34076 It's up and working, but you have to roll back to the v1.3 update. If you want to get on I can help you roll back your minecraft. Report
April 5, 201115 yr Author comment_34083 Mandy's Finger Paints even transfer well into Minecraft! Kinda trippy. Report
April 5, 201115 yr comment_34086 This game looks like deep waters, but the water looks so inviting. Report
April 5, 201115 yr Author comment_34132 Minecrafters, UPDATE your games! Alright everyone. I did some very basic testing and everything seems to be going great. As always, please keep an eye out for anything you see that is wrong or causing problems. The only major change on the server end with this update ( aside from what notch did ) is god mode. GOD MODE command is now /godmode ! AND that command will persist between logging in and logging off. /god will tell you that you don't have permission. Use /godmode instead. Oh, and creepers and explosions do damage now if you don't have god mode on. They still don't damage the world so don't worry.Minecraft Beta 1.4_01 is now officially running on the Gamercide Server. Please report any bugs or problems you find here! OH and I almost forgot. The lightable torches still work. You have to crouch then right click with it in your hand. Report
April 7, 201115 yr comment_34275 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHAhRl1X6T0https://twitter.com/#!/jeb_/statuses/55921671009353728 Won't be in beta 1.5, but maybe shortly thereafter! Report
April 9, 201115 yr comment_34422 FortressCraft? Basically Minecraft for Xbox? Strange!http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/3262-fortresscraft-minecraft-for-xbox/ Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.