March 13, 201115 yr comment_32773 The log ride is finished. Go give it a spin. You may be amazed. Report
March 15, 201115 yr Author comment_32876 Blowing Sh*t up in Minecraft<BR><BR><iframe title="YouTube video player" width="960" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/abjn0jiAP-o?rel=0&hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Report
March 15, 201115 yr comment_32877 pretty sweet:) so this is what ur doin to make it currupt i see how it is:) LOL but nice very nice should set fire to buildings:) and tape them go up Report
March 15, 201115 yr Author comment_32880 I wish it was simple tom foolery that caused the corruption, but I really don't know what it was. Just a fluke. I ended up having to roll back about 16 hours yesterday in order to fix it. I think PK was the only one that had been on to lose anything. Still sucks though. Report
March 15, 201115 yr comment_32884 That area's always been pretty weird. Even the deep parts of the mines there are strange. I really like the area, though. Sets it apart from the other areas. Nice and unique. Report
March 20, 201115 yr comment_33270 that was pretty awesome, was wondering what the dispensers were for at the end. felt stupid when it shot out cake lol Report
March 21, 201115 yr comment_33307 After the wolves, what's next for Minecraft? Will it be wall mounts?http://twitter.com/#!/notch/status/49859193632591872 Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33331 I just did 24 hour duty and played Minecraft for 21 hours lol. This game is awesome. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33345 Yep, all single player. If I could figure out how to take a screenshot on a Mac I would show you the giant cobblestone castle I built as well as the quarry I made lol. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33351 You should jump onto multi with us.PM Dateranoth and request build status. Give him your Minecraft name. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33373 My first building in Minecraft. I played the single player for 21 straight hours to completed this. I haven't done anything but the outside so far.This is the massive mine i created to gather the stone for it. Report
March 22, 201115 yr Author comment_33376 Pretty crazy man. If you're ever interested in building on the server I can import that for you. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33378 If you could import it, I would love it. I'm already on the server as well. Just PM with what you need. Report
March 23, 201115 yr Author comment_33383 If you could import it, I would love it. I'm already on the server as well. Just PM with what you need.Well, hopefully it hasn't gotten too out of hand size wise ( the save file ) . If not then it shouldn't be too bad. I'm not sure if you know where the saves are kept on your computer, but I need the World1 directory or whatever world you build it on. Compress it and upload it somewhere I can get it. Might take me a bit to get it transferred over though. Report
March 23, 201115 yr comment_33387 http://www.mediafire.com/?buhbd9y1nm656wy I haven't gotten too crazy on the map, the screenshot is pretty much it. Report
March 23, 201115 yr Author comment_33391 Great. I'll try to get it added by tomorrow sometime. I guess the other thing I need to know though, is where you want it.Go here:http://minecraft.map.gamercide.organd find the location you want. Zoom in pretty close and at the bottom right of the map you'll see a link. Copy and paste that link to me and I'll know roughly where you want it. Or, I may be able to add it into a new area completely. Report
March 23, 201115 yr Author comment_33392 Ok man. I have placed you here:http://minecraft.dat...0.577749&zoom=6I can level all that and move again if you need me too. I just picked a spot and went with it since I had the extra time tonight. It should show up on the map here soon. You can get there via /warp powrfulcastle At the warp there is a chest full of doors and torches because it looked like some of the doors may have not made the transfer for some reason. Also left a few tools to get you started. You should have plenty of room to expand to the east unless you need me to move it somewhere else. Just let me know.Oh, and here it is: Report
March 23, 201115 yr comment_33404 You're awesome, thanks dude. I checked it out and it is there for the most part minus like some beds and doors like you said. I'll be on tonight to fix her up and start expansion. Although I need to finish my tree fort as well still lol. Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_33440 The new plan I have for it is to basically tear down everything but the big tower in the center and use that tower as a corner piece of a new wall, and make an even bigger castle. We'll see how long it takes me to do it though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.