April 11, 201115 yr Author comment_34511 lol. It's a good thing they don't have to be cleaned up after. Report
April 11, 201115 yr comment_34535 Mine track boosters are cominghttp://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=102192#proposedcomponentshttps://twitter.com/#!/jeb_/status/56785863719391232 Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34764 Can i join My MC username is ScouseBuilder Please someone let me build thanks Report
April 14, 201115 yr Author comment_34778 All taken care of. Be sure to read the rules, and keep an eye on this thread for Server status. Actual Online/Offline status and command info can be found in the OP. Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_35096 I feel really dumb for missing out on this Mindcraft craze. I really should check it out. Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_35107 You should, dude. It's a great place to drop some of the creativity stirring around inside your head. Report
April 21, 201115 yr Author comment_35275 Saweet! OpenGL and scaling. Love it. I hope they test it locally before they push it though. Could be a nightmare. Report
April 21, 201115 yr Author comment_35281 That's what happens when Portal 2 releases one day and I sleep through the next. However, due to this: http://bukkit.org/threads/when-will-bukkit-be-updated-for-minecraft-1-5.13701/ I won't be updating to 1.5 until Bukkit has something compatible. The server is still 100% working with 1.4 so if you wish to play then do not update to 1.5. If you already have please PM me and we'll get you back to 1.4 if you wish to play on the server.I'm sorry for the slow update, but I'll roll out 1.5 as soon as we have a stable Bukkit release. Report
April 24, 201115 yr Author comment_35428 Wanted to update everyone. Bukkit has a working release for 1.5, but they are recommending waiting on a recommended build. Which means they still haven't stomped out all the bugs. I don't have time to keep up with new revisions every day or less so I'm still going to have to wait until something stable releases. Hopefully this happens soon. Sorry for the delay. Report
April 24, 201115 yr comment_35446 No worries. I'm like you and want the server the best it can be. Report
April 26, 201115 yr Author comment_35648 Version 1.5 is now up and running on the server! GO forth and Mine! Sorry for the delay, but I updated as soon as I had a recommended build. (today!) Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35689 I've got all of the achievements, other than the last one which is bullshit. Going by their own stat tracking, my mine-track is over 1Km. Anyways, if anyone wants to add onto the length of it, warp to "train" and add on from there. Don't touch the other end of it, though. Report
April 30, 201115 yr comment_36115 I'm still waiting to see snow fall in the snowy areas I've found. Once I know that it does, I'll start building in one like I've always wanted to, knowing that I won't have to have permanent bald patches of no snow where I've built. Not that I'll build right away, I still don't really have any ideas lol.It seems like it does fall (though I've not seen it), but it's too rare. Rain I can understand being rare, but I think it should snow at least a little bit each day in snowy areas just to keep up the appearance since the snow is only one block deep, and removing it shows the grass right under it. Report
April 30, 201115 yr comment_36121 Rains all the damn time near my Anasazi area. As soon as I get used to it, it stops for a bit. Then, it starts all over again. Report
April 30, 201115 yr comment_36131 What my Creeper's now look like.What's cool about them, is they 'inflate' before exploding. It's hard to not want to get a close up look. lolNorsecraft texture pack. The paintings are also swords, axes and shields. Kind of cool.There's also supposed to be a giant squid, but I haven't looked yet. Report
May 30, 201115 yr Author comment_38220 As is usual. The update has Bukkit scrambling, and it's taking even longer since there has been bug fixes for 1.6 rolling out almost daily. So, as is usual, the Minecraft server will stay up and at v 1.5 until 1.6 is stable. I'll change as soon as I can. Also, you can now login to the server with this url as well:mc.gmcd.me Report
June 4, 201115 yr Author comment_38465 Minecraft Beta 1.6.6 is now supported on our server. Jump on in and play! mc.gmcd.me Report
June 5, 201115 yr comment_38502 I am definitely going to hop in and play with you guys soon. I LOVE Minecraft. How many people play around on the server? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.