Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Music Buddy

Featured Replies

  • Author

Just a quick little note. If anybody has a Last.fm account, post it in this thread and I will add you to the first post for easier access. This way we can compare music and what not, or to see what your partner likes.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to Bowling for Soup today. Glad I decided to stick it out, since the first couple of songs were much too cheery for me (lol). I think my two favorites, were Next Ex-Girlfriend and Trucker Hat. Had no Idea this group did so many theme songs for TV shows. Jimmy Neutron, Gilligan's Island and Phineas and Ferb. Probably more, but those were the ones I kept running into on Youtube. Pretty cool.

Thanks for the recommendation, Inferno. Enjoyed this.

Really enjoyed The End is Not The End, although it did kinda slow down in the middle, which is why my favorites were If... and Lose Control which were the of the first actually songs, and The Young and The Brutal, which is the second half of the last song (sort of a "hidden" thing you had to wait past the end of the last song and it starts playing). And although they are considered to be christan rock, i didnt really hear it, which i guess i consider a good thingtongue.gif.

Yeah, if you hadn't told me that, I never would have known. lol

I picked their album up for free on Amazon awhile back. A band I never would have given a consideration, since I have never heard of them. However, it was free and I decided to check them out. Glad I did. I really like "Lose Control".

Ok, Syco, I'll throw you an album by the band You Me at Six. They're a pop punk band from the UK that are very similar to Set Your Goals, Enter Shikari, Four Year Strong, etc. The name of the album is Hold Me Down.

hx41pjtnye8lm380uer7.jpg

In addition, HERE is my last.fm account.

  • Author

Alright TK. I looked through your last.fm and saw that you didn't have this band. You've probably heard of them.

The Fall of Troy - Manipulator

Fotmanipulator.jpg

In case you haven't heard of them. They are (were) a three-piece experimental band. Their more popular album, Doppleganger has F.C.P.Remix on it, but I find that album as a whole to be too random. Manipulator has many more melodies and songs that don't sound like a complete mess. Not that I hate Doppleganger or anything. In terms of how the albums compare, this I have to say, is the "softest" one out of the bunch that I've listened to.

Thanks for that link Peeknuckle. I'll see if anything interests me. You and InfernoParadox will be put into the Waiting list until someone new comes along, or until someone else is done.

  • Author

Alrighty, figured you'd heard of them, lol.

65DaysofStatic - We Were Exploding Anyway

65days_cover.jpg

This is an all electronic album with very little vocals. Hopefully you haven't heard of these guys either.

I have too much lol, listened to almost 200 albums that came out this year. Definitely create a last.fm Kevin, it's a great way to track what you listen to and it recommends you similar stuff.

  • Author

Not sure if I want to continue this program simply because I don't have enough music to recommend. lol

Alright, well, give me a final decision and I'll take you out.

Cb, just waiting on Panfoot for his confirmation and you two should be good.

Alright, well, give me a final decision and I'll take you out.

Cb, just waiting on Panfoot for his confirmation and you two should be good.

Yeah I'm out. I'll just scavenge music from this thread and the "What are you listening to" thread if I want some new stuff for Beat Hazard and Audio Surf.

  • Author

Alright AK, I took you out. Btw, add me on msn.

CB and Panfoot have different partners now.

TK, I'll get to your album soon. Just listening to the god amazing Kanye West album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy at the moment.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.