November 3, 201015 yr comment_23220 Mike Patton's Mondo CaneIm going to start off saying I probally would of liked it better if I understood Italian or he spoke english, But if your into the smooth sounding type of music and dont mind the Italian lyrics its a nice album to listen to, if your really into classical music and again, if you dont mind the Italian I would definitley recommend it, but for people like me, who cant stand the sad smooth sounded type of singing and hates classic music I wouldnt recommend this at all, I absolutely hated this and I dont see myself listening to any Mike Patton until he goes to a different type of genre and sings in English. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23269 Sounds like fun me likes musicYou and I are partners my friend, I'm going to send you a PM later on today with a few of my favorite bands or you could check out my last.fm at http://www.last.fm/drownth3city Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23272 I suppose I may be interested in trying this out if anyone is into video game OSTs. I don't listen to too much music, and if I did pick some normal music I listen to, it'd be like albums you've already heard 5 years ago like Disturbed or Linkin Park. XD Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_23274 Alright AK, you are paired with Chinese Baboon.Also CB, I listened to Powerglove. ******** amazing. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23302 What do I do now after I did the review on my Music buddy's album? Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23309 Alrighty Kev, you said you listen to LP or Disturbed so I'm gonna run with that and rec you one of my most embarrassing but awesome records I still enjoy...Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. This should be fun and let out your angsty teenage emotions. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23311 I hate rap, and don't have angsty teenage emotions (I'm mostly quite mellow lol), but I'll check it out.For you I recommend The Black Mages:http://en.wikipedia....The_Black_MagesThey're a Japanese band that does rock versions of Final Fantasy music. They have 3 albums, but I'd probably recommend the first or second. I was going to recommend something like the No More Heroes 2 or Chrono Cross OST (beautiful), but figured it would be easier if I did an actual band. Report
November 3, 201015 yr Author comment_23321 What do I do now after I did the review on my Music buddy's album?Ok, you and me are partnered up together now that you and PK are done. Report
November 3, 201015 yr comment_23328 I just thought of a great way to make this fun. I'll play all of the songs/albums that are recommended to me in Beat Hazard! As long as I don't play on Insane or Suicidal I should for sure be able to play through any of the songs. And I guess I'll turn off the sound effects so I'll still hear the normal songs. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23344 Overall I think I enjoyed that album. Some tracks I hated because the singer was too high pitched/too much studio modification (basically the first half of the album), but the rest of the songs were pretty cool. They were good material for Beat Hazard. That last song was torture though, but I managed to beat it. It's like all talking, then for about three minutes it loops this annoying laugh. It was horrible. lolDefinitely better than I was expecting based on the annoying (imo) singer and bizarre title. As with most music, the instrumentals were my favorite part. I pretty much hated the lyrics for most of the songs. lolI guess I'll stick with this Music Buddy program. Playing them in Beat Hazard works great. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23347 Haha, most people hate LB but I liked them back in the day and they bring back memories to me and Wes is a great guitarist. Listened to your rec and while I'm not all familiar with Fianl Fantasy music I enjoyed, was listening to it while doing some HW and it worked pretty well. Force Your Way and Those Who Fight Further stood out the most. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23348 Yep, most people will at least be familiar with the Final Fantasy 7 tracks (though Force Your Way is FF8). I have over 11GB of Final Fantasy music on my external hard drive. XD Love Uematsu's work. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23349 I have 163 Gigs of music but no FF lol, have about 11 Gigs of music from just stuff that came out this year. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23380 Haha, most people hate LB but I liked them back in the day and they bring back memories to me and Wes is a great guitarist. Listened to your rec and while I'm not all familiar with Fianl Fantasy music I enjoyed, was listening to it while doing some HW and it worked pretty well. Force Your Way and Those Who Fight Further stood out the most.Yeah, same for me. 2 Dollar bill was good, that's about it for me. Borland is awesome. Report
November 4, 201015 yr comment_23381 Vocals. I listened to two songs by Kanye and that was all. Not my thing, plus, I just can't stand the guy. He's a taint to the music industry and I wish someone would hurry up and drop him a few pegs down from his self constructed pedestal.Also, Mike Patton has been in more bands than you have underwear. lol He sings plenty of music in English. He also sings in Portugese, German and a few other languages. For him to be able to sing works by Ennio Morricone in their original language... I think is divine. He is my music God. If we get partnered up again, I'll give you some English stuff of his (rock). =] Report
November 9, 201015 yr Author comment_23606 Sorry Vocals, I haven't had internet so I wasn't able to recommend you anything. I'll try and get back to you soon though. Report
November 9, 201015 yr Author comment_23633 Lordi - The ArockalypseThis is my recommendation to you Vocals. Absolutely love this band. Can't say there is one song that I don't like from them.On a side note, AudaciousKevin and Chinese Baboon are done, and they will be added to the Idle list. Report
November 10, 201015 yr comment_23645 For you Syco I got some Triumph, They were a great rock band rocking the 70s, 80s, and even some of the 90s.The album is called: The Sport of Kings. Report
November 10, 201015 yr comment_23654 I've been trying to figure out a way to put an album up here and a place to find it, but here goes anyway... rammstein- volkerball Report
November 12, 201015 yr comment_23755 I'm on my laptop and can't really do much with audio until I figure out what is wrong with my sound card on here, it just randomly stopped working!! Report
November 12, 201015 yr comment_23763 thats not cool bud, did you get a chance to check out any of the rammstein yet? Report
November 12, 201015 yr comment_23774 I'm in, can't recommend that I can give anything particularly un heard of/obscure though.Here is my Last.fmfor whoever I get paired with. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.