Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

SSF4 Official Thread

Featured Replies

I recently started playing Cody, and am having a lot of fun with him. I'm not really that good with him, but he's so fun to play that I don't really care. I also just learned how to do both of his FADCs in training mode, so if I can get them implemented into real matches, I'll be in good shape.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I don't agree with a lot of that tier list.

Putty, Brad, and I was picking it apart earlier.

Gootecks presents: Bar Fights 2 is absolutely amazing. East Coast vs West Coast. Lineup:

East Coast:

Justin Wong

Sanford Kelly

"Joe" iloveu

marn

Arturo Sanchez

vs.

West Coast:

Combofiend

Alex Valle

Ken I

Ed Ma

(Don't remember the last one)

It was tight though. Ken I is incredible, especially with Akuma.

  • Author

Gootecks presents: Bar Fights 2 is absolutely amazing. East Coast vs West Coast. Lineup:

East Coast:

Justin Wong

Sanford Kelly

"Joe" iloveu

marn

Arturo Sanchez

vs.

West Coast:

Combofiend

Alex Valle

Ken I

Ed Ma

(Don't remember the last one)

It was tight though. Ken I is incredible, especially with Akuma.

I've seen quite a few of the West Coast guys fight and they are pretty good, but the East has Justin, Arturo, and Sanford.

Combofiend does have a beast Abel and Cammy. Ken I is ridiculous. Also, Valle is really freaking good. He is like the West Coast Justin Wong.

Using Rufus is like pressure heaven. His dive kick is pretty solid, and can be used like Sanford's Cammy trick. Plus, easily linkable and fast frame recovery on Block, pretty hard to punish unless you use it 3 times in a row.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know it's old news, but since no one posted it, I will. Justin Wong got knocked out of evo before he made top eight. It makes me happy to see that you can't just tier whore and listen to buttons to win anymore. You actually have to know your character and it's match-ups to do well.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So I finally got this game, but it's the PC version. Not sure if it has cross platform play or if any of you even still play it. It went on sale for only ten bucks and it's the newest (and HOPEFULLY last if Capcom stops effing around and rereleasing and learns how to DLC) version, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. It's definitely cool, and the stereoscopic 3D is awesome. I haven't played with many characters yet but so far I like Ibuki. I'm not a long time SF fan, so I don't have old favorites from the original gang or anything. Guile's theme does go with everything though...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.