April 24, 201016 yr Author comment_5342 I'll be playing Marvel vs Capcom 3 in early to mid 2011. CAN'T WAIT! We would appreciate it if you didn't ruin this thread as well. Thanks Report
April 25, 201016 yr Author comment_5383 Don't know if anyone else caught the stream last night of Daigo playing a bunch of people in SSF4. (Daigo is a top Japanese player) They brought in Justin Wong who is America's best player and then, this happened: That was awesome. Report
April 25, 201016 yr comment_5520 So apparently the game was released early over here. I went to gamestop yesterday and my buddy who works there asked me if I was there to pick up the game. I looked at him as if he was trying to play a joke on me or something. He pulls out the game and said that they were given they ok to sell it, so I picked mine up and I'm preparing myself to get tortured online today. If you guys have it reserved, call them up and see if they're selling it there too. I took a PS3 copy to my buddies house and played it for like 2 hours. Juri is going to be quite the character to use, if you master her techniques, which is not that easy lol. Also, T. Hawk is annoying and a few of the alt. ultras only work as counters apparently.... Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5627 Dude anyone see the new episode of lost?Yeah! Can't wait till next week! Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5629 My friend Angel watches Lost. She tried to make me watch it with her but I don't like it. Report
April 26, 201016 yr comment_5634 Dude anyone see the new episode of lost?brah.. didn't they move the island a while back? Report
April 27, 201016 yr Author comment_5728 . . .Comes out tomorrow. Maybe this thread will stay on topic till then? Maybe. Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5739 I'll help. I'm thinking of getting it, just not too sure. I might borrow my friend's copy of SF4 once he gets SSF4, and then once I play the game, and get decent at it, I'll move to SSF4. Or maybe I'll just straight up get SSF4. Hell, I dunno... Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5740 All this talk about fight sticks and **** makes me remenisce of my summers in the early 90's spent kicking *** on SF2. Nothin like the snes controller for some good shoryukens. Report
April 27, 201016 yr Author comment_5742 I'll help. I'm thinking of getting it, just not too sure. I might borrow my friend's copy of SF4 once he gets SSF4, and then once I play the game, and get decent at it, I'll move to SSF4. Or maybe I'll just straight up get SSF4. Hell, I dunno...If your going to get it, jump straight to SSF4. There is plenty of people here to help you get pretty good at the game as well.All this talk about fight sticks and **** makes me remenisce of my summers in the early 90's spent kicking *** on SF2. Nothin like the snes controller for some good shoryukens.I remember playing SF as a kid. I was the best button masher ever. Report
April 27, 201016 yr comment_5830 If your going to get it, jump straight to SSF4. There is plenty of people here to help you get pretty good at the game as well.Well, I would, but I just looked and I don't have any money really. So i just went and bought SF4 from my friend for $15. I guess I'll upgrade when I can. Oh well, at least I have Street Fighter now. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5917 SSF4 is awesome. Adon is pro, that is all.EDIT: T-Hawk is the new Sagat. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5935 SSF4 is awesome. Adon is pro, that is all.EDIT: T-Hawk is the new Sagat.I'm gonna come in and whoop everyone with Guy, Ibuki, and Makoto. Report
April 28, 201016 yr Author comment_5957 Pretty awesome so far. Brad and I did some 2v2 team battles and were dropping guys for a while. I'm still not used to this fight stick though and that is making it harder to play. Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6628 Guy is officially my new main. I almost have all of the trials done with him. I know one Ultra Set Up but I just can't pull it off yet. I will soon though, just you watch. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6768 Dudley is ridiculous. Jumping heavy Punch/Kick into any Ultra=INSANE Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6788 Ok, I actually like Ibuki, if I can learn her a bit more and possibly play a couple ranked matches with her, I'll use her as my main. Report
May 2, 201016 yr Author comment_6798 Dudley is ridiculous. Jumping heavy Punch/Kick into any Ultra=INSANEYeah if you can actually link it...Good luck. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6835 So, the Chun v Guy match up is ridiculously in Chun's favor. All of her normals can out poke Guy. Guys Bushin Flip into elbow can be punished by Chun's ex Lightning Legs. The only way to play against her is to bait and score a knockdown, then turtle the rest of the game. None of her specials are punishable since they all leave her at a far enough distance and have quick recovery frames.I've learned two more Ultra set ups with Guy, although one of them requires an FADC, which is still pretty hard for me on this Fight Stick. But the other one I learned looks so cool and it might beat out a few normals and even some DP like moves. I'm going to try to get some more combos down with him. I can't do the c.mk -> tatsu like most shoto characters, because Guy's c.mk has two hits. So I have to either c.mp or s.mk/s.hk into lk or mk tatsu. Also, I'm going to start using his Hozaunto more. It's really useful in combos and the EX Hoz is ridiculously quick. I think it's just as fast as Dudley's EX Machine Gun. Target Combo is my friend, : DPeople who don't play Street Fighter, will have no idea what I just said.Also, this explains every T.Hawk I've fought with Guy. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6871 Putty, you will be the best Dudley if you implemented this into your playstyle. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.