April 12, 201016 yr comment_2852 Because the old one was unfortunately derailed and beaten to death by a few people there is a new one! I'll add in all the vids/trailers from the old one into here. Trailer showcasing all the new online modes Matches showing new characters and changes to old characters(players suck btw): Showcase of a bunch of the new ultras: There we go Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2853 Apparently from what the developers have said, Adon is going to be very straight forward to play/learn. Report
April 12, 201016 yr Author comment_2854 Apparently from what the developers have said, Adon is going to be very straight forward to play/learn. Hopefully not many of them will be hard to learn. I'm going to learn Juri most likely, because she looks awesome. Matches online though I'll be using Abel and beating up all the new characters that people can't use well yet. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2856 So yeah, going to learn and possibly get good with every new character except for T.Hawk and Hakan. Well, maybe Hakan, but he looks ridiculously stupid. Can't wait to see the new changes in Tier Listing and that slight nerf to Sagat, which I think isn't really enough, but you can't really do anything else to him to make him worse because it would completely ruin him.Possible new mains are Ibuki and Guy. Also, Team Mode and Lobbies are an amazing addition to the Street Fighter 4 series. It desperately needed lobbies, but the team mode is a +1. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2858 Apparently Cody is supposed to be "for advanced players" so take that as you will. And everyone has had a damage reduction, so technically Sagat isn't going to be as ridiculous as he is now but probably a tough fight still. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2865 So yeah, a lot of people's new ultra's look real useful and are pretty cool. Fei Long isn't getting any help though, D : Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2870 I'm either going to play as Cody or Ibuki. Might still play as Cammy if I don't like them though. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2871 Also, I've been actually digging Balrog as of late, still can't get his damn ultra set up to work though. Damn charge characters. Report
April 12, 201016 yr Author comment_2873 Cody looks like a true "street" fighter. His ultra is a serious whoopin.*continues to ignore creepy/unwanted person posting in SSF4 thread* Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2874 Also, I've been actually digging Balrog as of late, still can't get his damn ultra set up to work though. Damn charge characters.Super Ultra looks awesome, and easy to set up as it's a grab. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2893 Yea, that's it. I'm gonna get this, and find a way to not suck. Really just need to spend a decent amount of time with it. Report
April 12, 201016 yr Author comment_2909 I'm going to miss http://www.youtube.c...q9A&feature=fvwSeriously.The best music in any game. Ever. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2988 What?! They took the intro music out?! NOOOO! I loved that theme! It always got me pumped before I jumped into multi-player.... Well, they better have a better intro in this one to make up for it. I heard something interesting though, apparently there will be MORE costumes to download. I forgot where I saw it, either Gamestop or Amazon, but they will be giving out tokens for those who pre-order the game. The tokens are for downloadable costumes for Fei Long, Ibuki, and two other characters. I may be mistaken, but I could've sworn I saw it somewhere. Anywho, I will be mastering Juri and Fei Long! Report
April 12, 201016 yr Author comment_3040 What?! They took the intro music out?! NOOOO! I loved that theme! It always got me pumped before I jumped into multi-player.... Well, they better have a better intro in this one to make up for it. I heard something interesting though, apparently there will be MORE costumes to download. I forgot where I saw it, either Gamestop or Amazon, but they will be giving out tokens for those who pre-order the game. The tokens are for downloadable costumes for Fei Long, Ibuki, and two other characters. I may be mistaken, but I could've sworn I saw it somewhere. Anywho, I will be mastering Juri and Fei Long!Juri, aw yeah!Hopefully the pre-order bonus costumes are true. This is the first game that I have pre-ordered in quite a while. Report
April 19, 201016 yr Author comment_4424 JTV is starting to have streams of SSF4.One that will probably be streaming it until its release is: Competitive Online Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4551 Fight Stick is ordered, gonna take some time getting used to but it's gonna be worth it. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4710 Just got my fight stick today, so I'll be ready when SSF4 comes out. Cody all day baby. Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4751 Got me a fight stick too.Seriously excited for next tuesday! Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4918 Got my fight stick as well. Like, 5 days before I was supposed to get it, YEAH! Report
April 24, 201016 yr comment_5333 I will be playing this game tomorrow (hopefully). CANT WAIT.I'll be playing Marvel vs Capcom 3 in early to mid 2011. CAN'T WAIT! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.