October 18, 201015 yr comment_21476 Just wondering how the people on gamercide start their day food wise, probably because I'm starving at the moment but i thought you guys would be up for the challenge of surprising me.As for myself, my favorite would have to be a big platter(small meals don't cut it in the morning for me) of french toast, waffles with strawberries loads of syrup, regular toast with an assortment of jellies and jams, eggs, mostly scrambled but some sunny-side up for spilling all over my place and swabbing up, BACON LOTS OF IT, and something i can slather in bbq sauce. *edit: Oh yeah and lots of seasoned hashbrownsand for everyday... well put simply I'm like an effing horse, get me a big *** bowl of oats or grain(cereal if you will, doesn't really matter what brand) then saddle me up for school cause its gonna be a long day. Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21477 I loves my eggs. I like to have two eggs, cooked over easy, and slapped on top of two pieces of toasted italian bread. Also, bacon is a must.If it's not over easy eggs, I loves my western omelets. Two or three eggs, a hearty dose of onions and red/green peppers, cheese, ham and cooked bacon. Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21478 two beers while I wait for my 2 liters of coffee to brew .. then drink the coffee by myselfI don't really care for solid food in the moring Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21479 depends on my mood. Either waffles with peanut butter and syrup, cereal and milk, pancakes with ham steak, two eggs over easy with english muffins to sop up the yolk. Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21486 Don't knock the strawberry cream cheese.I'm not only going to knock it, I'm going to kick it in the shins and set it on fire. Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21488 A famous Mitchell scramble. Shame on you, son. You've let the family down. lol Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21496 I usually dont eat till atleast 8PM every day so I start my morning off with a nice cup of water. Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21498 breakfast really depends on the day, if its during the week when i have work its usually something quick like poptarts. cereal, or most of the times nothing. on saturdays i kinda sleep through breakfast so yeah. sundays though since im up earlier enough i normally go to mcdonalds for an egg mcmuffin, ive tried making them myself but its just not the same Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21509 I'll have to admit that the Strawberry Cream Cheese is good on a bagel, but ONLY the full flavore fatty kind. The low fat stuff is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.Anyhow, my usual breakfast use to be a bowl of cereal, Honey Bunches of Oats. However, lately I've been lazy and rushing out the door. Instead of cereal it's been breakfast bars on a good day, and the usual horrible for you, poptarts, honey buns, donuts, etc. Of course, I also have a Monster energy drink every morning. Randomly I'll have a sausage biscuit or bacon egg and cheese biscuit from some fast food joint. Yeah, so, pretty bad breakfasts of late. My ideal breakfast is homeade biscuits and gravy, sausage, scrambled eggs, and hashbrowns. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21515 I like those monster energy drinks too. I also eat just about anything for breakfast, including ramen noodles, kraft dinner or scalloped potatoes. If I'm in the mood for actual breakfast, I'll cook an omelette, or have a bowl of cereal. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21517 I still say NO strawberry cream cheese. *vomits* I prefer just regular, MAYBE, and that's a big maybe; or scallops on an everything bagel but you can't corrupt the cream cheese. LoL Report
October 19, 201015 yr Author comment_21519 A famous Mitchell scramble. Shame on you, son. You've let the family down. lolWell they can't be made without proper Mitchell Staff present, you should know that dad otherwise it'd be right up there, can't prepare a family dish without family can i? Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21523 Alright Pk and PK junior. I loves me some breakfast, and I cook for my wife, but I need to know how to cook some decent homefries.I actually a great cook, but my homefries suffer. A detailed guide to killer homefries would be great, Help me out!Anyone can help really, or I can make a new thread. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21529 Don't think I've ever made homefries. EvilDawg's mom used to make them, though. Maybe he can pass it on or have her type something up.@Son Nice save. You've learned well. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21532 Man all this stuff just makes me feel BLEH to think about. I'll stick with my cup of coffee and scrambled egg whites with a small amount of diced scallions. Some 9-grain toast on the side too. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21533 Bacon, Sausage, Biscuits and gravy, Eggs, potatos with tomatos onions. Usually the only time i eat that good is when we go camping, sometimes I will make it myself, but most days I either don't eat or just eat a pop tart. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21541 Scambled eggs with American Cheese and toast with strawberry jam. Throw pancakes, french toast, or waffles into the mix and it will be perfect. Oh, and top off with either tea, chocolate milk, or orange juice.Too bad most of the time I just have crappy cereal. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21547 Every morning I have a bowl of Vector with skimmed milk, a small glass of Tropicana Essentials orange juice, and a tall glass of water.Keeps it nice and easy and gives me what I need till lunch. Report
October 19, 201015 yr Author comment_21553 Lol thanks, i'll ask mom tomorrowand whats with the cream cheese debate? i go nuts over cream cheese XD my bagels are always 1/3 C.cheese. only had strawberry once and it was low-fat(not my choice) it was terrible and actually tasted more like cherry Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21556 chris what do you have against strawberry creamcheese?It's disgusting is what it is. And I've tried it a few times, different brands and even homemade from a local bagel shop. My Mom also likes strawberry cream cheese. (I'm one of those people who like to try just about anything once, but I know strawberry cream cheese does NOT agree with my taste buds). To each their own though! I know there's got to be plenty of things I liked that other people think are gross. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21562 I do good ol' southwestern style chorizo, potato, cheese and egg burritos. That's usually on a day off after I get an appetite and have the time. I'm not usually hungry at five in the morning when I get up for work, but I muscle down some toast with peanut butter to get something in my stomach. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.